Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which European Club has the most number of fans on PFDC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by I Walk Alone View Post
    and all of them are bunch of bandwagoners
    you know, your post might actually have meant something, if you weren't a real madrid fan

Comment

you know, your post might actually have meant something, if you weren't a real madrid fan
      if you wanted to say im a banwagoner fan , i must say to you since you were kid i was a fan of real madrid.

if i were a bandwagoner i shouldn't support my team in this situation.

even last year we get crushed by barcelona 6-2 i didn't hide myself.

im a loyal real madrid fan unlike you and im proud of it !

Comment

if you wanted to say im a banwagoner fan , i must say to you since you were kid i was a fan of real madrid.

Isnt that what everyone says?

Not saying you're lying, but that's not good enough of an excuse...

Comment

since i were a kid? how old are you? because you seriosuly have the grammar of a 7 year old..

Comment

barca is dominating here as well thanks to the guardiola and messi.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

A Barca Fan Since 1998

Comment

A Barca hater since 1997
                Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                  A Barca hater since 1997
                  Really? Do you like Real Madrid?
                  We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, Old Time is still a-flying;
                  And this same flower that smiles today, Tomorrow will be dying."

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                    barca is dominating here as well thanks to the guardiola and messi.
                    See shayan, that's exactly the problem...Barca should have been dominating here because of its history, tradition and the players it has had over decades, not just because guardiola and messi! That is exactly what bandwagon is about...that might not be you, but many here are voiting for Barca this year and if Barca gets eliminated next year from the CL or doesn't win a cup, this number I predict goes down to half of what it is today.
                    sigpic
                    Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

tbh Shayan is one of the funniest members here
                      PFDC just won't be the same without some of his astonishing comments.

and I agree with Red. 7 Liverpool fans here all know about likes of Shankly, Paisley, Dalglish, Barnes, Fagan, Rush, Clemence, Whelan and etc.

now ask 23 so called Barca fans. and they can't name a Barca player from earlier than 2003

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
                        tbh Shayan is one of the funniest members here
                        PFDC just won't be the same without some of his astonishing comments.

and I agree with Red. 7 Liverpool fans here all know about likes of Shankly, Paisley, Dalglish, Barnes, Fagan, Rush, Clemence, Whelan and etc.

now ask 23 so called Barca fans. and they can't name a Barca player from earlier than 2003
                        kluivert, de boer brothers, guardiola (lol), luis enrique, overmars, zenden, gabri, reiziger, figo (aka jew), rivaldo, cocu

players who played for barca when i became a fan, i was 9 years old and still remember them lol

Comment

Originally posted by The-Red
                          just want to get a sense of popularity of these european clubs some of us so passionately argue over and korkori on...Please vote based on your true sense of support and passion and not based on the which club you chose to support this year just because they're doing well.....if you are a member of "Wind-Party", don't participate
                          It's impossible to include every club, but I tried to have all the major european clubs included in there...my guess of top 3 are Manchester, Barcelona and Real Madrid, maybe Liverpool could make top 3 as well based on what I have seen the past few years on the forum.
                          Take the 5 teams with 0 supporters out & put newcastle in. Atleast we've got one.
                          Anyway, thanks to this thread its clear to me once & for all the sad troth about us.
                          I support Barca since 1854 bla bla bla!
                          We are Bandwagoning glory hunters (except for me of course).
                          ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

i've always supported these teams Man Utd, Paris St-Germain, Inter and Standard de Liege (i voted for man utd)

Comment

Originally posted by Haf3z View Post
                              Really? Do you like Real Madrid?
                              Yes.

And I also hate Inter
                              Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Ac Milan have the best fans on PFDC
                                A free and reborn Iran without organized religion and rooted in its true herritage and values

Comment

Working...
                                X