Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which European Club has the most number of fans on PFDC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

barca only got 1 point yesterday, so i would like to change my fav team to united since they beat city

Comment

Ajax of course

Comment

now someone should open a poll asking these 24 ppl who voted for Barca whether they have joined this year or years ago lol I bet at least half became fans in the past 2 years, although some may change their mind tomorrow if Barca doesn't make the final.
        sigpic
        Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Red View Post
          now someone should open a poll asking these 24 ppl who voted for Barca whether they have joined this year or years ago lol I bet at least half became fans in the past 2 years, although some may change their mind tomorrow if Barca doesn't make the final.

ya exactly same reason italian teams like milan and juve didnt get that many votes. LOL...just cuz they're going thru bad times...people always jump ship when some team is doing good

Comment

^^^

not me

OSFP Supporter for life even in our triumphs

Juventus - OSFP 7-0
            OSFP - Roseberg 1-3
            OSFP - Lyon 1-5
            Maccabi Haifa - OSFP 3-0

and still goin strong lol
            Go Cows!

Comment

^can you write it out pls/ are you referring to the Greek champion?
              sigpic
              Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                ya exactly same reason italian teams like milan and juve didnt get that many votes. LOL...just cuz they're going thru bad times...people always jump ship when some team is doing good
                as a barca fan myself (who voted Bayern here) I tell you this. Eversince started rooting for the club in 87, have never seen them having more fans than Real. To see them outnumber Real fans by such a large number here can only show that you are right about bandwagonners
                ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
                Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
                Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
                midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
                forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
                Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

I may add this: everyone starts rooting for a tea atsome point right? and not everyone is going to be like me who became a barca fan right after their "loss" to Esteaua B. in 86. This forum is full of young fans. Its natural that they are picking Barca which are the popular pick right now. What would mke them a bandwagon fan however is if they "change" it to another team once the team is having a down year
                  ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
                  Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
                  Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
                  midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
                  forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
                  Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

I guess we should do the poll all over again

see how many Barca fans will turn up this time :P

Comment

Working...
                    X