X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i really hope al gayda doesnt ruin the world cup

http://tsn.ca/soccer/story/?id=317309
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

this is just "lazy terrorism", they can't be bothered to actually do it, so the second best thing they could do would be to announce it to create fear. why else would these retards tell everyone of their plans, which is just making everything harder for themselves?

Comment

k1r too dahane harchi terrorist. they seriously are al GAYDA

Comment

Every World Cup these ****ers say this sort of ****her. It only helps ****ing security companies.

Comment

It is just a gossip. Nothing more. Plus, why would Al-Qaeda make it known for the people where they are going to bomb? It does not make sense.

Also, im worried about the own South African people ruining the World Cup. You all do know that South Africa has the highest crime rates, highest murder and rape rates, and is alongside the worst traffic accidents alongside Iran aswell.
          I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
            It is just a gossip. Nothing more. Plus, why would Al-Qaeda make it known for the people where they are going to bomb? It does not make sense.

Also, im worried about the own South African people ruining the World Cup. You all do know that South Africa has the highest crime rates, highest murder and rape rates, and is alongside the worst traffic accidents alongside Iran aswell.
            i hear camel traffic in saudi is even worse.

Comment

Working...
            X