Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
    Hala to chera shaaki?
    it hurts that you pay so much for a player, all he does is sit on the bench and when he finally gets some time in copa del rey, thanks to his wonderful defending, he loses the game to sevilla for us and knocks us out of copa.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by IranSoccer#8 View Post
      Vermaelen was by far the best.

But how can you say Kaka? Real is in first place.
      Real was NEVER in first place. Yes, on goal difference they headed the table, but that is MEANINGLESS in la liga. In la liga, if the season ends with two teams on equal points, the team with the better head-to-head record (i.e. record in El Clasico if the two teams are real and barca) WINS. Barca had won part 1 of el clasico, so even though real were put at the top of the table, if the season ended IMMEDIATELY, Real would be second and barca first.

sorry, this just really annoys me. Ive had to explain it to my dad and brother at least five times in the past 24 hours (and yes, i am the girl in the family )
      Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
      GazKhor

Comment

I love ronaldo but why is he not on the 'worst' list? He was transferred for 57 times his weight in gold. I know he hasnt been a flop, but for that kinda money you'd expect him to at least erradicate world hunger/find a cure for HIV/murder messi with a long range volley!
        Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
        GazKhor

Comment

Success:

Bent to Sunderland - 22 premiership goals for an average team in mid-table of the league, and has scored vs all the top four sides this year.

Valencia to Manchester United - alot of assist, and has made the RW position his own and has relished the challenge of playing for a big club. Has grown in confidence.

Sneijder to Inter Milan - good value Jose got him for, and has been an integral part of Inter's success in league and CL

Robben to Bayern - His performance and goals in Europe speak for itself.

Vermaelen to Arsenal - adapted well to the physical aspect of the league and scored vital goals for Arsenal aswell

Joe Hart (loan to Birmingham) - has helped Birmignham to a top half finish with some fine performance that could lead him to World Cup squad.

Failures -

Benzema to Madrid - hasn't really gotten to a goalscoring run and not shown the same brilliance he's capable of.

Kaka to Madrid - hasn't reached the expectations given to him after a big summer move.

I think signings like Acqualini and Owen being considered as 'flops' are abit harsh, because these players have been injured for a while.
          I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by despero View Post
            fixed
            merci aziz lol

Comment

...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

Comment

I am gonna hate the upcoming transfer window with all its rumours.

hopefully the first transfer news would be
                  Rafael Benitez- from Liverpool to Real Madrid/Juventus

Comment

aqualani played amazing today

best-all of mancity signings
                    worst-all of hull signings

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
                      aqualani played amazing today
                      best-all of mancity signings
                      worst-all of hull signings
                      I know man, him and Babel were our best players creating chance after chance, shots after shots, then both got substituted by Rafa and then we created fuk all for the rest of the game. when will Rafa learn, ugh.

also, for Man City, Adam Johnson has been an amazing signing, he is young and will be England's NT's Left Wing for years to come. amazing talent

Comment

Definatly Robben and Sneijder.

Worst Mario Gomez - 35 Million unbelievable

Comment

Robben + Ribery = Robbery signings.
                          I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Working...
                          X