Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
    LMAO
    and yes, he lost to Chelsea 2-1 thanks to alast 10 min penalty @ StamforBridge. and for 5-0 loss, David James basically played as a Chelsea player lol.and I just saidPompey lost to Spurs in the league but beat them in the cup.
    anyways, since EPL is predictable, what was your prediction of Blackburn vs United today
    0-0
    Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
    http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
    [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
    Villa + Messi =

Comment

Credit to Portsmouth for hanging in there. They rode their luck at times, needed some desperate defending, but it was all worth it. Rocha and Moekona were BRILLIANT at the back. Soldiers. Fighting for every ball. Didn't let the likes of Defoe and Pavluchenko have a yard to shoot. I feel Tottenham had a goal harshly dissalowed, and it was never a penalty to Portsmouth in the first place.

However, they deserve that bit of luck, because of the problems on-and-off the pitch. Portsmouth(despite a small stadium) have one of the loudest in the EPL. And I think if they get behind them, like they did yesterday, they can cause a shock to Chelsea.
      I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post

man you should change your sig picture with the one chuck posted earlier, you can leave the text untouched "Unforgettable night at Bernabeu"
        HAHAH i'll do it for him

Comment

Working...
        X