Portsmouth Drama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Portsmouth Drama

Financial problems, 9 point penalty, huge injury list, relegated to Championship... and they still beat Tottenham in the FA Cup semi final to face Chelsea in the final.

They will do the same Newcastle did to get back to EPL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2NzXAtZ9Mg
    The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
    For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
    http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
    http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
    http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

I watched the game, was unbelievable. I seriously LOL-ed after the second goal went in and literally all of the Tottenham fans ran away from the stadium!

Comment

they are a great team with great fans down the south coast.

Hahahahahahaa Ary Redknapp ruined their team with his massive signings and then ditched them for Spurs, and now he got paid back.

hopeully they sort themselves out financially and come back to EPL stronger.

will be cheering for them in the finals, how dramatic would it be if they actually win

ps. Avram Grant is so underrated

Comment

they are not coming back to premiere league for a while. They are going to sell 10 of their team 1 players in the summer to make some money.

Comment

well done pompy i hate what these owners have done to them the fans and the club didnt deserve what they have done

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
            well done pompy i hate what these owners have done to them the fans and the club didnt deserve what they have done
            Exactly, and this is the face of the criminal responsible (a warrant issued for his arrest in Dubai):

Comment

easier final for chelsea..

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Redknapp didn't put them in massive financial problems, come on they made money off selling

Glen Johnson - 18 Million Pounds
                Younes Kaboul
                Niko Kranjcar
                Sylvain Distin
                Peter Crouch
                Asmir Begovic
                Djimi Traore

Last season they made good money from Lassana Diarra's sale to Real Madrid.

Im happy with the result as Portsmouth made me a fair bit of Money!!!!!!

Comment

im really going to LOL at them !

Comment

Originally posted by I Walk Alone View Post
                    why dont you just lol at your own team who can't win shit after spending 250 million euros?

Comment

why dont you just lol at your own team who can't win shit after spending 250 million euros?
                      you shut up faggot

i don't want to talk with u

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                        easier final for chelsea..

if you knew how the english football works, you would have never said it.

the same Portsmouth lost to Spurs 2-0 2 weeks ago in EPL, could have easily been 7-0.

Grant wants to prove a point vs Chelsea as they cruelly sacked him. and it will be the last game of half of pompey players in porstmouth jersey. so expect a emotional, give it all, dramatic final.

but again, you said epl is very predictable

Comment

you shut up faggot

i don't want to talk with u
                          I don't need words, I'll let this picture do the talking:

Comment

Originally posted by chuck bass View Post

man you should change your sig picture with the one chuck posted earlier, you can leave the text untouched "Unforgettable night at Bernabeu"
                            Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
                            if you knew how the english football works, you would have never said it.

the same Portsmouth lost to Spurs 2-0 2 weeks ago in EPL, could have easily been 7-0.

Grant wants to prove a point vs Chelsea as they cruelly sacked him. and it will be the last game of half of pompey players in porstmouth jersey. so expect a emotional, give it all, dramatic final.

but again, you said epl is very predictable
                            he surely did prove a point after losing 5-0 at home to chelsea a bit earlier.
                            epl is predictable, didnt say FA CUP is.
                            all the cup competitions are unpredictable, who predicted real would lose to a 3rd division team 4-0 ?

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                              he surely did prove a point after losing 5-0 at home to chelsea a bit earlier.
                              epl is predictable, didnt say FA CUP is.
                              all the cup competitions are unpredictable, who predicted real would lose to a 3rd division team 4-0 ?
                              LMAO
                              and yes, he lost to Chelsea 2-1 thanks to alast 10 min penalty @ StamforBridge. and for 5-0 loss, David James basically played as a Chelsea player lol.and I just saidPompey lost to Spurs in the league but beat them in the cup.

anyways, since EPL is predictable, what was your prediction of Blackburn vs United today

Comment

Working...
                              X