No announcement yet.

Transfer Rumours, Summer 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ I thought they couldn't sign any players until 2011 because of the situation that happened this year I think
    sigpic

Comment

^^^ the ban got lifted in february
      http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...ed-gael-kakuta

Comment

BREAKING NEWS: Angel Di Maria Completes €25 Million Move To Real Madrid
        The Argentine ace has put pen to paper on a six year deal at the Santiago Bernabeu...

Argentina international Angel di Maria has completed his move to Real Madrid from Benfica for a reported fee of €25 million, signing a six-year contract at the Santiago Bernabeu.

A statement on the club's official website reads:

"Real Madrid C. F. and S. L. Benfica have come to terms for the transfer of Angel di Maria. The player will sign a six-year contract with Real Madrid C.F."

The exciting 22-year old has been consistently linked with a switch to the Spanish capital, with the player confirming to his former Benfica team-mates that the deal was all but done.

Newly appointed Blancos coach Jose Mourinho had expressly asked for the signature of the flying winger, who is currently representing his nation at the World Cup in South Africa.

Assisted by the player’s agent, Jorge Mendes, Real Madrid and Benfica reached an agreement for a fee of €25m, which is €15m less than the buy-out clause in Di Maria’s contract.

Di Maria began his career in 2005 in his homeland with Rosario Central. He moved to Portugal in 2007, and in his final season at the Estadio da Luz he helped Benfica to their first league title in five seasons.

He becomes Jose Mourinho's first signing as Real Madrid coach as he looks to halt Barcelona from winning their third consecutive Primera Division title.

Comment

I would be surprised if no big clubs don't get Ozil
          I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Ozil is hot property at the moment, i think he will go to the EPL next seasonm hopefully Arsenal lol

Tottenham manager Harry Redknapp and chairman Daniel Levy have put a package together to try and get the better of Arsenal in the battle to sign England midfielder Joe Cole.

City are also pressing ahead with their interest in Lazio left back Aleksandar Kolarov after his move to Real Madrid stalled.

Manchester City have stepped up their bid to sign striker David Silva after chairman Garry Cook flew to Valencia for further talks.

Comment

Arsenal won't get Ozil.
              I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Barcelona are looking to get Ozil if Fabregas deal fails.
                Ozil will be cheaper I think.

http://www.totalbarca.com/2010/news/...8totalBarca%29

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

ozil would become an immediate star in the premier league. Not sure it'd happen so quickly in spain.

Comment

Most underrated Sami Khedira,23 should be a must for liverpool if Mascherano leaves

Comment

Barca, Inter, Arsenal wont get Ozil, Man City are preparing a massive bid for the superstar german international which i am sure Werder Breman would want to cash in on.

While clubs such as inter and barca think a 15 million euro bid will be enough, while arsenal wont pay for then 10 million (so we are definitely not getting him)

Comment

Working...
                      X