Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wonder GOAL by the new kid on the block!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

of course, barcelona fans hijack another thread.

Comment

khar-shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
        A wonderful strike. Got it in absolute perfection, and did not let it bounce. He has a bright future with Spurs.

Am I the only one that thinks Alumunia is a liability and has cost Arsenal many
        valuable points??
        You have to catch that corner, keeper..
        no. I thought he should have stayed in net or caught it, but his punch was decent in fairness, it went a long way.

And no way in hell was pedros goal better lol. Im not saying anything about pedro as a plyer just comparing the goals.

Comment

Pedro's Goal does not compare to a perfect full volley from Rose!!!!!

An i do agree that ball should have NOT gone in the net, it was hopeless goal keeping yet again from the Magnificent Manuel Almunia.

Credit to Rose a very well struck volley

Comment

Originally posted by Shervin. View Post
            no. I thought he should have stayed in net or caught it, but his punch was decent in fairness, it went a long way.
            And no way in hell was pedros goal better lol. Im not saying anything about pedro as a plyer just comparing the goals.
            You only need to punch it, if there's pressure from the attackers or you have no chance of catching it. Please tell me, that Almunia didn't have time to catch it?? He had a good leap, and could've catched it easilly, but wasn't aware of his surroundings.

and what does Pedro's goal got to do with anything? Both goals were brilliant, but this topic was about Rose's goal, and not Pedro.
            I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

I hate Tottenham

ARSENAL SARVARE TOTTENHAME !!

Comment

http://www.footytube.com/video/stand...sv-apr08-39169
                :O at the 3rd goal

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
                  You only need to punch it, if there's pressure from the attackers or you have no chance of catching it. Please tell me, that Almunia didn't have time to catch it?? He had a good leap, and could've catched it easilly, but wasn't aware of his surroundings.

and what does Pedro's goal got to do with anything? Both goals were brilliant, but this topic was about Rose's goal, and not Pedro.
                  I didnt bring pedros goal into the thread, barca fans did. Yes it was a keeping error from almunia, but you say if you don't catch it, the least you can do is punch it, and it was a good punch, just a good volley. Still a keeping error.

Comment

anybody saw Zenden goal's last week vs tottenhame ? It was brilliant too
                    sigpic

Comment

yeah that was a quality volley from zendedn
                      I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Working...
                      X