Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Advocate Resigned from Belgium National Team after 6months loool

Maybe he wants the TM job

Comments (5) Share Tweet Buzz Digg More BREAKING NEWS: Dick Advocaat Resigns As Belgium Coach
    The Dutch gaffer has resigned as Belgium coach...
    By Stefan Coerts
    Apr 15, 2010 3:28:00 PM
    Photo GalleryZoomDick Advocaat, coach of Belgium national team (foto PROSHOTS)
    Related Links
    Teams
    Alkmaar
    Belgium
    Russia
    Players
    Dick Advocaat
    The Belgian Football Association (KBVB) has announced that national team coach Dick Advocaat has stepped down from his position as head coach of the Rode Duivels with immediate effect.

The KBVB reacted with surprise to Advocaat's decision, but refused to comment on the situation until they have received further information from the Dutch coach's lawyer.

Advocaat was appointed Belgium coach in October 2009, when he replaced the fired Rene Vandereycken. The former Zenit St. Petersburg coach signed a contract until the summer of 2012.

Only months after his appointment as Belgium coach, Advocaat also accepted a job offer from reigning Dutch champions AZ. The 62-year-old has since combined the two jobs and was expected to fully focus on Belgium again at the end of the Dutch league season.

A report earlier today suggested that the Russian FA have approached Advocaat for the vacant position as national team coach. It's expected that the Dutch

Comment

Very ironic news jeje

Comment

Thanx, but "maybe he wants the TM job" isn't enough for this topic to be in the football forum.

Moved to the General sports and International football forum.
        Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

he is the new coach of Russia already.

that said, Belgium will have bright years ahead of themselves, their youth system is producing a lot of stars

Comment

whole Belgium is furious!!
            he shouldn't have come in the first place..oh wel now he'll make 12 mil. a year instead of 0.6.

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
            CITY

Comment

advocaat's a *****

everyone here thought he'll be the saviour and the one who could lead this young team into a powerful team in europe and he left like a *****

i hope that belgium can get Gerets now that would great

Comment

Comment

lol, buttthole..!!
                  a money grubbing whore like him would recommend gholaabi..!! after all genseshoon yekieh..!!

Comment

let's be honest if i was in his place i would do the same i mean from 0,6 mil to 12 mil is much money!

Comment

Originally posted by iranforlife View Post
                      let's be honest if i was in his place i would do the same i mean from 0,6 mil to 12 mil is much money!
                      yeah i agree but what you probably wouldn't do is to keep saying that you're with the team until the end of the contract, promising stuffs and all.

dude imagine he even sent his assistant to see a belgian league game one day before that his resignation was made official. you can't lie to people like he did these last months

Comment

that's kinda funny!
                        but i think belgium will find better coach!

Comment

Originally posted by iranforlife View Post
                          that's kinda funny!
                          but i think belgium will find better coach!
                          nah they'll take a domestic one..but I wouldn't mind Gerets (currently al hilal trainer)

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
                          CITY

Comment

Gerets is the best option i really hope that he will succeed to advocaat otherwise i don't see any good manager to take this job.
                            btw we don't have any decent coaches in the belgian besides leekens but i think his time is over now

Comment

Working...
                            X