Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introducing ## PBookie!®## Come and join the fun (gold required ;) )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
    amir jaan, in order to prevent monopoliziation (if thats a word! ) there is a cap for each bet and its 1 million so I'll give you a 1 mill refund.
    dammit! haha thank
    what happened to "get money get paid?" you're taking the food straight out of my kid's mouth!
    Welcome Mr. Carlos Queiroz!
    My YouTube Channel

Comment

I am waiting for abbas gholeydoon to gimmie some gold. just be patient!
      ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
      Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
      Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
      midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
      forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
      Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Ah crap it's 1 million? I thought it was 500k...I would have bet the former . This is horrible customer service

Comment

I am waiting for abbas gholeydoon to gimmie some gold. just be patient!
          baba pm abbas...how should he know how much and when to give? abbas been busy he is also in "besaz befroosh business" and hasn't been managing the bank lately

Comment

by the way there are rumors that in next PFDC Bank Board Committee Meeting (PFDCBBCM), they will impose a capital tax on the rich...
            all to stimulate the PFDC market and to help these poor members on food stamp

Comment

Originally posted by Under Lahaf View Post
              by the way there are rumors that in next PFDC Bank Board Committee Meeting (PFDCBBCM), they will impose a capital tax on the rich...
              all to stimulate the PFDC market and to help these poor members on food stamp
              baba inha barayeh fati tonboon nemisheh! give us our gold!! Masalan you are PFDIC! aberoomono nabarin. YOu are losing consumer's "confidence". Remember Wamu?
              midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
              Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

UL,
                seriously man, the knockout stage has started and we are missing out of some really good games like Germany england and US ghana. tell the bank to get its act together. aberoomoon raft!

Comment

agha how much you need? you haven't sent me any message

sending 5 million right now

Comment

Originally posted by Under Lahaf View Post
                    agha how much you need? you haven't sent me any message

sending 5 million right now
                    I sent you the message almost a week ago! anyways, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by amirkarimi2 View Post
                      2,000,000 On Spain.
                      rfund of 1 mill and another 1.6 mil paid
                      Originally posted by tashakor View Post
                      500k on Spain.
                      paid 800 K
                      500,000 on Spain
                      paid 800 K

Comment

Germany 2.2
                        England 1.8

This bet is for who goes through

Comment

UL has bet 200K

I bet 200K too

Comment

UL has bet 200K
                            I bet 200K too
                            paid 440,000 each (I know you were trying to lose. Sorry ) Btw, I penalize you 10,000 for your posting in the wrong thread UL!

Comment

Mexico 4.0
                              Argentina 1.5

Comment

Mexico 4.0
                                Argentina 1.5

500 K on Argentina

Comment

Working...
                                X