Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introducing ## PBookie!®## Come and join the fun (gold required ;) )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tashakor View Post
    hey wtf...I got jewed out...I payed you man? Didn't I? I clicked donate on and 50000???

Edit: NVM I withdrew the gold, but forgot to deposit. Ridam tu dahane PFDC Bank..lanati 50 tomanoomo khord.
    you typed the 50000 in the rep box instead of the donate box! Since I am sure it was a mistake (you were probably too high that late at night) I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt ONLY THIS TIME (other members don't try this later I won't pay you! ) and I will pay you your winnings. 89000 gold coming in a second
    ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
    Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
    Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
    midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
    forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
    Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

30,000 on Bayern

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
        Bayern vs Lyon is up (post #2) but I'll post it here too.
        Remember ALWAYS, look at post #2 for the latest bet instead going through pages to see if I posted anything new
        Make sure you read post #1 for rules!
        04/21/2010
        Bayern Munich 1.55
        Tie 3.31
        Lyon 4.74
        bump

I walk alone
        , you haven't deposited your 30,000, you wont get paid if you dont!
        Last edited by persianbruin; 04-20-2010, 04:42 PM.
        midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
        Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

you typed the 50000 in the rep box instead of the donate box! Since I am sure it was a mistake (you were probably too high that late at night) I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt ONLY THIS TIME (other members don't try this later I won't pay you! ) and I will pay you your winnings. 89000 gold coming in a second
          4kerim agha Shahryar. As you can tell 4/20 started a bit early for me this year

PS: I'm a millionaire now.

Comment

1600 on lyon

Comment

hmm......it's in Germany without VB and Badstuber (which is good news for Bayern ), Can anyone tell me who's missing for Lyon so I can make my bet ?

Comment

Bayern vs Lyon is up (post #2) but I'll post it here too.
                Remember ALWAYS, look at post #2 for the latest bet instead going through pages to see if I posted anything new
                Make sure you read post #1 for rules!
                04/21/2010
                Bayern Munich 1.55
                Tie 3.31
                Lyon 4.74
                Bump

Need to keep doing this until people find out about this thread!

Comment

Why don't you just include NBA playoffs in here as well to make things easier?

Comment

Originally posted by Babak View Post
                    Why don't you just include NBA playoffs in here as well to make things easier?
                    Too many NBA games and since all the bets are paid "manually" it would be too time consuming plus not everyone folows the NBA but most of us follow UEFA CL and the WC

Comment

3000 on Bayern

Comment

50000 on bayern
                        sigpic

Comment

250,000 on Bayern.
                          sigpic
                          Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Red View Post
                            250,000 on Bayern.
                            lol!! I am guessing you are kidding around cuz you haven't deposited that into my account! If you want your bet to count you need to transfer it ASAP!

Comment

75000 On Bayern

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
                              Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

Comment

lol!! I am guessing you are kidding around cuz you haven't deposited that into my account! If you want your bet to count you need to transfer it ASAP!
                                No joking around with Bayern here

I'll do that right now.
                                sigpic
                                Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Working...
                                X