Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introducing ## PBookie!®## Come and join the fun (gold required ;) )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

20,000 on Tie.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
      50,000 on chelsea
      paid 83,500
      Originally posted by radin119 View Post
      80,000 on Chelsea
      paid 133,600
      ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
      Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
      Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
      midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
      forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
      Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

whats next?
        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
          whats next?
          I only like to pick good games with odds being relatively close. If someone had reminded me of coppa italia, I would have added that.

For sure the uefa cup will be there and I am thinking arsenal vs Fulham for this saturday ( what do you guys think about Osasuna ns espanyol!?)
          midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
          Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

you can pick Barcelona vs. Sevilla

it's a unpredictable game. but in my opinion it will be draw

Comment

Originally posted by I Walk Alone View Post
              you can pick Barcelona vs. Sevilla

it's a unpredictable game. but in my opinion it will be draw
              the game has a horrible line. even if you win you won't make much on it

Comment

I only like to pick good games with odds being relatively close. If someone had reminded me of coppa italia, I would have added that.
                For sure the uefa cup will be there and I am thinking arsenal vs Fulham for this saturday ( what do you guys think about Osasuna ns espanyol!?)

lets do NHL playoffs
                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

05/12/2010

Atletico Madrid 1.96
                  Tie 3.03
                  Fulham 3.15

Comment

50,000 on Madrid

Comment

35000 on FULHAM

pays well if they win

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
                      Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

Comment

05/12/2010

Atletico Madrid 1.96
                        Tie 3.03
                        Fulham 3.15
                        Interesting Fulham are the underdogs after beating Juve, Wolfsburg and Hamburg?

20,000 on Madrid.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

bonus! The team that eventually wins will give the people who bet on them 50% of their money back! (but only this time )

Comment

I am gonna have NBA and NHL "series" (not games) from hereon. stay tuned

Comment

if u want im willing to bet on the flyers bruins game tonight? 3000 gold on philly? let me know if u want ill deposit it to your account
                              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

I am gonna have NBA and NHL "series" (not games) from hereon. stay tuned
                                damn it i bet on the celtics with a friend and won 20 bucks
                                i would have bet all my gold on them

Comment

Working...
                                X