Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introducing ## PBookie!®## Come and join the fun (gold required ;) )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MoJo23 View Post
    all in on the dutch. 2.06 million
    go big or go home.
    Is that allowed? I think the maximum bet is 1 million. Let me know PB...cause I'm feeling crazy!!

Comment

Brazil lost! I lost $30000

Comment

Originally posted by leviathan View Post
        Brazil lost! I lost $30000
        don't worry. i just won 6 million

Comment

Originally posted by tashakor View Post
          Is that allowed? I think the maximum bet is 1 million. Let me know PB...cause I'm feeling crazy!!
          yes its 1 mil
          don't worry. i just won 6 million
          you won 3 mil! but still its great. everyime yoiu put it all on the line you win the 11th hour! (man u vs chelsea)
          ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
          Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
          Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
          midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
          forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
          Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

mojo I am refunding you your 1,360,000 and I will keep your 1 mil for the bet. However, the house is broke again and I am waiting for gholeydoon to pay up! stay patient
            Last edited by persianbruin; 07-02-2010, 10:14 AM.
            midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
            Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Any betting happening for tonights games?

Comment

Originally posted by E.Moghaddam View Post
                Any betting happening for tonights games?
                You already won twice the amount you could. I just donated 5000 gold to you

Comment

Spain 1.5
                  Paraguay 2.7

Comment

200,000 on spain

Comment

25,000 on Spain.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

1 million on Spain

(PB, should i send u the money? cuz i havnt received the money back from the last bet... )

Comment

1 million on Spain

(PB, should i send u the money? cuz i havnt received the money back from the last bet... )
                          since I have to do everything manually and I look at money trasferred when I do it, its much easier if you send it. Thanks and apologies again for the delay. gholyedoon is outa town for the 4th of july weekend

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
                            since I have to do everything manually and I look at money trasferred when I do it, its much easier if you send it. Thanks and apologies again for the delay. gholyedoon is outa town for the 4th of july weekend
                            No worries. Just sent it.

Comment

Call me the US social security system. I am using your funds from your spain bet to pay you your winning for your holland bet! ,
                              all in on the dutch. 2.06 million
                              go big or go home.
                              paid 3 mill for the 1 mill you bet
                              Originally posted by tashakor View Post
                              1 million on Netherlands

Come at me bro.
                              paid 3 mill
                              300K on Brazil
                              tough break bro, you aint getting shyt!
                              Originally posted by radin119 View Post
                              15k on netherlands
                              paid 45 K
                              Originally posted by E.Moghaddam View Post
                              5k on Brazil - *dont laugh* i can't compare with you guys
                              I refunded you since you are in need of some gold

Comment

200,000 on spain
                                I am changing my bet from 200000 to 1 mill

Comment

Working...
                                X