Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introducing ## PBookie!®## Come and join the fun (gold required ;) )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

40k on spain

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
      UL, thats too much cuz nomatter what we do some gold hungry member () will find a loop hole. If you want something extra, you need to figure out the details yourself as I am moving out of state for the first time in over a decade and a half. need to get back to packing!

that's cool, we will implement it after the WC. good luck with the move, you must be very busy right now but i hope you find time today to enjoy the game!

400,000 on spain

Comment

350,000 rials on Holland ta joon as k00ne octaspus dar biyad.
        Last edited by leviathan; 07-11-2010, 06:39 AM.

Comment

Atish zadam be malam , 6200 on Holland.

Comment

100000 on spaniol..!!

Comment

3 million on spain!

Comment

come on holland, i gotta bribe members to vote me MOM and im almost outta gold! lol
                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                  come on holland, i gotta bribe members to vote me MOM and im almost outta gold! lol
                  looks like your bribes are already working

anyways, this is exciting! Both Tashakor and Mojo have bet 3 million but on different teams. One of them is gonna have a broken heart today!

P.S. I think its time for me to poolaro vardaram farar konam Iran. !
                  ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
                  Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
                  Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
                  midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
                  forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
                  Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Holland 2.6
                    Spain 1.73
                    bump..... and bets are accepted all the way up to the start of the game
                    midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
                    Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

53000 on Spain
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tashakor View Post
                        3 million on Holland. I'm hoping that Octopus will choke on the last game.
                        Don't mess with Paul
                        2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

This game better go to overtime or either tashakor or mojo will lose their panties!

Comment

what happens to my bet if holland loose/win in ET or pk??
                            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                              what happens to my bet if holland loose/win in ET or pk??
                              Starting with this round, its gonna be more intersting (and forgiving )
                              1) If the team that you picked loses in extra time you will get 25% of your bet back.
                              2) If the team that you picked loses with penalty kicks you will get 50% of your bet back.
                              -

Comment

^^ nice.. shit robben had it at his feet he looks gassed now tho
                                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Working...
                                X