Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introducing ## PBookie!®## Come and join the fun (gold required ;) )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I give 30,000 gold to the person that can predict the correct number of people (from this point on only) who nominate someone on the MoM thread but dont go by the rules By that I mean they either nominate a previous winner/ mod and staff or they just nominate. one or 2 members
    ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
    Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
    Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
    midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
    forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
    Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

^2 but one of them already corrected his nomination.
      Formerly known as Persianking!
      Follow me @
      instagram/iranscout
      instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

3 for sure
        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

One

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
            I give 30,000 gold to the person that can predict the correct number of people (from this point on only) who nominate someone on the MoM thread but dont go by the rules By that I mean they either nominate a previous winner/ mod and staff or they just nominate. one or 2 members
            now you know what i had to deal with!

Comment

6 ?

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
              Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

Comment

Originally posted by MoJo23 View Post
                now you know what i had to deal with!
                Tell me about it! But at least you were a teenager with loads of time on your hand.
                midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
                Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Ok guys thanks for your participation. and congrats to PFDC's own Octopus, "Mojo23" who got them all right and yek goldeh assassi zad beh badan!

We will come back once european football starts. I'll put up bets for

- Important league games such as the el classico
                  - From Iran league, only perspolis esteghlal will be a bet
                  - asian games football
                  - Champions league

UL, I am transferring the extra gold to PFDC bank. Let gholeydoon know!

Comment

shyt man! I totally forgot to do some big games like ss-pp but if there are any other real games. lemme know and i'll put it up

Comment

Can you put up Asian cup final por favor.

Comment

Originally posted by tashakor View Post
                        Can you put up Asian cup final por favor.
                        spanish harf mizani nakoneh tazeh az TJ bargashtee kalak!

I can't find the odds. gimmie a link and I'll do

Comment

Working...
                        X