Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Xavi Hernandez vs Paul Scholes (overall career)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chuck bass View Post
    which is why they dominated the CL final last year while missing 3 of their first choice defenders?
    The Thing That I never understand About you why do you have to brag about your team we know it dude that Barcelona is great but You seem to not understand Whats my real point and Look at the thread titles Overall career .
    Xavi haven't done the things that scholes has done for Manchester untied . And Well see if xavi will be as much as effective at 36 , paul scholes still gives his best in every opportunity we give him
    sigpic

Comment

Scholes is already a legend, and he is still a key playmaker/goal scorer at United even at an age that most players retire...

Xavi is a genius at the game, but he hasn't achieved what Scholes has as a player. Both have great players around them too so don't forget that. Let's just see if Xavi is the same kind of player Scholes has turned out to be 6 years from now.
      The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
      For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
      http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
      http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
      http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
      http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

Originally posted by PouriaAkaBarut View Post
        The Thing That I never understand About you why do you have to brag about your team we know it dude that Barcelona is great but You seem to not understand Whats my real point and Look at the thread titles Overall career .
        Xavi haven't done the things that scholes has done for Manchester untied . And Well see if xavi will be as much as effective at 36 , paul scholes still gives his best in every opportunity we give him
        i don't understand what the point is? the point of your post was this:

"If you take any of those players individually and put them in another Team They wouldn't be as much as effective that they were"

and i just showed you thats not true??

Comment

What did you show me that you were missing 3 of your defenders ? What does this has to do with anything that I said ? and who were you missing Dani alvez and marques If im not mistaking and do you even considre marquez as your starting 11 in barcelona lol the guy haven't played a good game since longtime ago
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PouriaAkaBarut View Post
            What did you show me that you were missing 3 of your defenders ? What does this has to do with anything that I said ? and who were you missing Dani alvez and marques If im not mistaking and do you even considre marquez as your starting 11 in barcelona lol the guy haven't played a good game since longtime ago
            You said that Barca won't play as good if you take the normal players out of the starting 11, that's clearly not true when they dominated "the worlds best team" (at that time) with 3/4 of their usual defense missing

Marquez was a starter last season, 37 games played. and yes alves was missing. abidal too. + toure and puyol were playing out of their preffered positions. not to mention barca had a 35 year old who had barely had any playing time for the past two years at left back

Comment

scholes reminds of iniesta lol

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

many of us seem to discuss the "potential" and "capabilities" of each player.

but as the question goes, it is about the "achievements" of each player.
                and in terms of achievement, Xavi trumps scholes hands down.

just last year, he won 6 trophies in europe and world. this is unprecedented anywhere. that itself puts him above scholes.

next, he has won the european cup. scholes hasnt even played in the finals or if I'm not mistaken, even the semifinals of the euro cup.

all this, while scholes has had close to double the time span xavi has had. which means Xavi has done MORE within LESS TIME.

how difficult is it to understand?

Comment

Xavi all the way baby

Who's Scholes?

Comment

Originally posted by dvader6 View Post
                    many of us seem to discuss the "potential" and "capabilities" of each player.

but as the question goes, it is about the "achievements" of each player.
                    and in terms of achievement, Xavi trumps scholes hands down.

just last year, he won 6 trophies in europe and world. this is unprecedented anywhere. that itself puts him above scholes.

next, he has won the european cup. scholes hasnt even played in the finals or if I'm not mistaken, even the semifinals of the euro cup.

all this, while scholes has had close to double the time span xavi has had. which means Xavi has done MORE within LESS TIME.

how difficult is it to understand?
                    last year he didn't won 6trophies barca did (messi)

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                      scholes reminds of iniesta lol
                      how could u even compare them as a barca fan?
                      u srsly disappointed me
                      Scholes

Comment

I forgot to add the number of times xavi has been selected among the top 11 of europe or major tournies or in the list of top europe/world player
                        how many, if at all any outside england, does scholes have???

Comment

K.C.I.N's famous statements:

1) SAF sucks
                          2) Robben is overrated
                          3) who is Scholes? can't even be compared to Ineista

can't wait for the next one

Comment

Originally posted by K.C.I.N. View Post
                            how could u even compare them as a barca fan?
                            u srsly disappointed me
                            Scholes
                            in terms of looks m8

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
                              K.C.I.N's famous statements:

1) SAF sucks
                              2) Robben is overrated
                              3) who is Scholes? can't even be compared to Ineista

can't wait for the next one
                              lol, despite him being a bayern fan himself right?
                              I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

You guys are underrating the little red head. Scholes was class before it was classy to be classy.

Comment

Working...
                                X