No announcement yet.

The Big Game Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol barcelona were ridiculous in these 2 legs.
    from blaming the ref for losing 3-1 to busquets to valdez, etc.

anyways pique's finish was pure quality for a CB.

Comment

Originally posted by Haf3z View Post

Muhahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by PersianMadrid7 View Post
        Mourinho has just silenced all the haters. Chelsea couldn't get pas Barcelona with a quarter billion dollar squad
        LOL quarter billion dollar squad?

Abidal 15 million
        Alves 36 million
        Pique 5 million
        Toure 9 million
        Keita 14 million
        Zlatan 65 million
        = 174 million. not even close to a quarter billion. funny how a real madrid fan (of all people) tries to bring money into this lol. I bet inter squad actually cost more than barca's..

Comment

^I think he was referring to Chelsea being the quarter billion dollar squad. no?

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
            ^I think he was referring to Chelsea being the quarter billion dollar squad. no?
            oh LOL, i havent had enough sleep

Comment

Originally posted by PersianMadrid7 View Post
              Mourinho has just silenced all the haters. Chelsea couldn't get pas Barcelona with a quarter billion dollar squad, Mourinho owned Barca with pure heart and tactics.
              All he needs to do is to win the CL AGAIN to put another nail up the asses of all the officials, associations and haters.
              lol chelsea quarter million squad? i think ur retarded and very dumb!

Comment

Are you denying Chelsea have a squad that have million pounds in them? I am a utd fan, and i admit we have spent like mad.. but so have chelsea in the past 5 years.
                I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Real Madrid fans were celebrating all night yesterday because Barcelona lost, haha

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
                    Are you denying Chelsea have a squad that have million pounds in them? I am a utd fan, and i admit we have spent like mad.. but so have chelsea in the past 5 years.
                    thank you atleast a member nows what he's talking about!

Comment

Originally posted by iranforlife View Post
                      thank you atleast a member nows what he's talking about!
                      what im trying to say, is that Chelsea have also spent? lol..
                      I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

what im trying to say, is that Chelsea have also spent? lol..
                        my mistake! when did chelsea spend money in the last 3years?

Comment

Originally posted by iranforlife View Post
                          my mistake! when did chelsea spend money in the last 3years?
                          Zhirkov? Anelka? Sturridge?

Not sure about Deco, was he out of contract or did you spend on him too?

Lets not forget the previous people like Carvalho,Ferriera, Essien,Dorgba,Shevchenko where you spent large ammount of money to bring them to stamford brdige.

Comment

Zhirkov? Anelka? Sturridge?
                            Not sure about Deco, was he out of contract or did you spend on him too?
                            Lets not forget the previous people like Carvalho,Ferriera, Essien,Dorgba,Shevchenko where you spent large ammount of money to bring them to stamford brdige.
                            that's true but i sead in the past three years and the other idiot who said that we spend a quarter of a billion?i mean barca have spend more money in 1year than chelsea did in three years lol

Comment

Mourino is an absolute genius. His formation was spectacular. If you guys noticed he had one DM on Messi the whole time. Messi likes to make those runs through the middle to take a shot but a DM was on him the whole time. Mourino didn't allow the defender to cover Messi, he made sure it was a DM that was specifically placed there. They were playing like a 4-2-1-2-1. Absolute genius and well deserved win by Inter.

Comment

Originally posted by tashakor View Post
                                Mourino is an absolute genius.
                                They were playing like a 4-2-1-2-1. Absolute genius and well deserved win by Inter.
                                I thought they were playing 5-5. Five defenders and five defenders-defenders just two yeards behind the first line. Of course before the red card. After, I lost the formation as almsot every one playing in Inter's 18 yeards. Thanks for clarifying and bringing me out of darkness.

Comment

Working...
                                X