Any videos of Mourinho's reaction?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any videos of Mourinho's reaction?

After the win vs Barca he turned to the crowd and reacted passionately. This was mainly because the crowd helped get Motta a red card with their reaction earlier.

I just want to relive that sweet revenge reaction vs the Barca crowd who think they can get away with the BS.
    The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
    For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
    http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
    http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
    http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Just got the end of it, where Valdes confronts him.. but to be honest, Mourinho is going for the Inter fans who are on the top floor.. so I don't know what Valdes is complaining about.
    I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, Old Time is still a-flying;
      And this same flower that smiles today, Tomorrow will be dying."

flickr

Comment

i think im starting to like mourinho lol
        Go Cows!

Comment

how was it bs persianmadrid? busquets faked, but motta grabbing busquets neck qualified for a yellow card..

Comment

barca r a bunch of loosers ...funny how they turned on the sprinklers when inter were celebrating talk
            i love it .

Comment

what valdes did was awful even worse than busquets faking like a *****.
              what a bunch of losers after seeing this i'm really happy that they're out

Comment

Originally posted by dcpp View Post
                what valdes did was awful even worse than busquets faking like a *****.
                what a bunch of losers after seeing this i'm really happy that they're out
                no kidding! its easy to be humble in victory..but when it all comes down..well..you guys saw today lol
                Go Cows!

Comment

*Edited by Haf3z*

Watch it buddy, this kind of talk is not tolerated here!
                  Last edited by Haf3z; 04-28-2010, 10:37 PM.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

wow, valdes is so low class and UEFA should definitely suspend him for a few games. sad how i used to like the guy. and mourinho showed that hes in a totally different league
                    sigpic

what the world would be if only the majority of people were this good

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Puji View Post
                        wow, valdes is so low class and UEFA should definitely suspend him for a few games. sad how i used to like the guy. and mourinho showed that hes in a totally different league
                        oh yeah, definitely. even though barca won 1-0 and had like 100% possession. inter had only one shot...wtf..."another league." barca definitely played better, but inter's 11 man defending payed off.

Comment

"well, you guys saw today". shut the fvck up. u dont know shit. mourinho can suck my k!r for bein so arrogant in front of the barca fans. motta man-handled busquets' neck. fvck inter & mourinho now.

i just finished watching the match after recording it. fvvvvvvck!
                          i really laughed at your post ! hope you eat some Sandis

it's getting sweeter when next week they will lose to villareal and real madrid will go to the top of the table by beating osasouna side.

and barcelona won't win any trophy this season. it was the end of guardiola story !

Comment

Originally posted by I Walk Alone View Post
                            real madrid will go to the top of the table
                            this is a football forum, not a science fiction forum

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                              oh yeah, definitely. even though barca won 1-0 and had like 100% possession. inter had only one shot...wtf..."another league." barca definitely played better, but inter's 11 man defending payed off.
                              inter's 10 men defending... people can argue hours and hours about how inter defended during the whole game but at the end of the day they're playing the final. i mean its not like barca had 10 scoring opportunities they only had 3 which one of them was scored.
                              if barca was that better they could have scored more than 2 at home playing against a team with 10 men

congrats to inter and hats off to mourinho
                              Last edited by dcpp; 04-28-2010, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X