Roy Hodgson=Living Legend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roy Hodgson=Living Legend

Wow hamburg done juventus shakhtar(holders) playing since july over 50 games such a small squad and team as a whole craven cottege is like the smallest ground in the prem and they are finishing in the top half when most years they fighted for survival but with hodgson he has transforrmed them to amazing new heights

wow good luck Fulham much credit deserved for reaching their 1st european final jheez

and they will be facing Atheltico Madrid in the final.
    Where is the final at this year?

Comment

The final is at Hamburg.

Great performance again by Hodgson. they have knocked out the holders, Juventus and Hamburg, the hosts.. thats some achievement.
      I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

and roma

Comment

What Fulham has achieved is remarkable. 15 years ago, they were playing in the 4th division of English football, a tiny club with no money and no future.

They owe a lot to Al Fayad, Kevin Keegan, Roy Hodgson and all the others who helped get them where they are today.

Comment

good luck to Fulham in the final game
            I'll be cheering for them

what a heartbreak for us today. ****ing away rule goal (especially after ET)

Comment

^

Yeah, sucks. I felt sorry for Liverpool, can't believe they threw it away at the end like that. What a Shtty season they've had.

Comment

sanchez flores is a legend him and his scarf

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

teymourian should change his mind now

even if 100 sale digeh ham doesn't play for them.

Comment

Originally posted by I Walk Alone View Post
                    teymourian should change his mind now

even if 100 sale digeh ham doesn't play for them.
                    He won't even get a medal if they win the trophy.
                    I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
                      He won't even get a medal if they win the trophy.

why?

Comment

if he truly were a legend he would play Ando!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                          why?
                          he has to play 3 (i think) games in the competition to get one

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
                            Wow hamburg done juventus shakhtar(holders) playing since july over 50 games such a small squad and team as a whole craven cottege is like the smallest ground in the prem and they are finishing in the top half when most years they fighted for survival but with hodgson he has transforrmed them to amazing new heights
                            wow good luck Fulham much credit deserved for reaching their 1st european final jheez
                            He aint no legend! He got lucky against Juve when the ref sent canavaro off for nothing! Same against shakhtar.
                            One person kept this team in the competition. Mark Shwartzer.
                            ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

roy this shows you know nada about football if you see what he has done with fulham then talk mate you dont understand football do you hodgson with such limited resources small facilities small squad is taking FULHAM to the final he knows ando is not good enough and im sure 99% agree if he was good he would play hodgson has over 20 years experence its not like you can coach fulham stick to shitty newcastle fighting for relegation as usual mate loool

Comment

Working...
                              X