No announcement yet.

Roy Hodgson=Living Legend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mark Schwarzer? Yes.. all the players have played an integral part of this campaign, but the one man that has kept them disclipined, and commited, is definitely Roy Hodgson.
    I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

what a goal davies scored that was great and it was such a crucial goal, if someone like messi, ronaldo, rooney would have scored it everyone would be like it's one of the best ever

Comment

i like roy..
        his an inter fan ...since he coached them over 10 years ago
        im glad hamburg didnt win ..if they did ..italy would have lost a slot in champions league ...

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
          roy this shows you know nada about football if you see what he has done with fulham then talk mate you dont understand football do you hodgson with such limited resources small facilities small squad is taking FULHAM to the final he knows ando is not good enough and im sure 99% agree if he was good he would play hodgson has over 20 years experence its not like you can coach fulham stick to shitty newcastle fighting for relegation as usual mate loool
          ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

^^

don't you remember how Hodgson rescued Fulham when they had to win 5 in a row or else be relegated in the end of 07-08 season?

come back against City with Kamara scoring

give credit when it's due ffs

and Duff crossing the ball or not, has been a key player for them and has got them through a european final

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
              ^^

don't you remember how Hodgson rescued Fulham when they had to win 5 in a row or else be relegated in the end of 07-08 season?

come back against City with Kamara scoring

give credit when it's due ffs

and Duff crossing the ball or not, has been a key player for them and has got them through a european final
              no doubt he's good, but legend? Look what alex Mcleach has done with Birmingham (9th at the moment while fulham 12th) (With no money).

If winning 11 games in the prem makes you a legend then I rest my case, I don't know why Atletico's manager doesn't get any credit?

I hope fulham all the luck in the future.
              ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

Originally posted by roy View Post
                no doubt he's good, but legend? Look what alex Mcleach has done with Birmingham (9th at the moment while fulham 12th) (With no money).
                If winning 11 games in the prem makes you a legend then I rest my case, I don't know why Atletico's manager doesn't get any credit?
                I hope fulham all the luck in the future.
                Roy, you are not getting the point.

Most people have praised Birmingham for coming 9th, which is an amazing feat, but Fulham have been in the top half and comfort zone for two-three years under Hogson.. and the same time they have gone to Europe, and beaten the likes of Roma,Juventus,Shakhtar and Hamburg.. thats impressive.

Look at Athleticos team.. Reyes,Aguero,Forlan, Simao, Assuncao, its filled with international class football players..

Look at Fulhams team.. Zamora,Gera,Davies, Duff... not bad players, but hogson has installed confidence and beleif within them, and only the manager deserves praise for making them a group like this.
                I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
                  Roy, you are not getting the point.
                  Most people have praised Birmingham for coming 9th, which is an amazing feat, but Fulham have been in the top half and comfort zone for two-three years under Hogson.. and the same time they have gone to Europe, and beaten the likes of Roma,Juventus,Shakhtar and Hamburg.. thats impressive.
                  Look at Athleticos team.. Reyes,Aguero,Forlan, Simao, Assuncao, its filled with international class football players..
                  Look at Fulhams team.. Zamora,Gera,Davies, Duff... not bad players, but hogson has installed confidence and beleif within them, and only the manager deserves praise for making them a group like this.
                  Mate you got my point wrong too. I love the guy, I think he's brilliant, we even share the same first name my problem is with the word legend.
                  That's a big word, I can't label him that yet.

PS: do you have a blackberry?

Comment

every time a german team really plays great football, they loose in the end, and are not rewarded.

fulham was lucky. they scored in the perfect times.
                    and you cant blame hamburg for having done anything wrong

Comment

Originally posted by roy View Post
                      Mate you got my point wrong too. I love the guy, I think he's brilliant, we even share the same first name my problem is with the word legend.
                      That's a big word, I can't label him that yet.
                      PS: do you have a blackberry?
                      I did not get you wrong.. lol

Legend? Well, he's taken Fulham to FIRST EUROPEAN CUP FINAL.. how does that not deserve a legendary status? He will be a LEGEND for Fulham obviously, but legend to the game? Not really.. but of course a legend to fulham.

And nope, I do not have a blackberry. May I ask why?

Comment

lol roy needs to educate himself in football
                        just because newcastle dont know how to handle talent ie duff who has been there best player
                        dont get jealous roy just because newcastle will never acheive what fulham has done and hodgson>hughton

Comment

guys.. you lot are debating about Newcastle and that in every topic. Seriously, it is getting childish.

kaebi kabab, you have to respect his views. He did not say anything about Newcastle. He may not believe Hodgson done anything spectaculor, well, we are there to disagree with him. Just be civilised when you post, and reply back, but do not bring insult and add something thats really irrelevant to the topic.. like what the hell has Hughton got to do with Hudgson?

The fact that Roy is a Newcastle fan, does not mean we have to bring Newcastle every time he says something that we disagree with.

Sorry if I am not making things clear.

Comment

birmingham bid 11mill for babel and 13mill for pavleyuchenko in january about no money loool roy your knowlege is slacking

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
                              lol roy needs to educate himself in football
                              just because newcastle dont know how to handle talent ie duff who has been there best player
                              dont get jealous roy just because newcastle will never acheive what fulham has done and hodgson>hughton
                              Champions league quarter finals 2003
                              Fulham will never even get a sniff of it.

I agree he's over achieved but hasn't won it yet! Good luck to Roy & them.

Mr kabab, are you a LFC fan living in london? I'm trying to find out why the jealousy from NUFC?

As we say here (in chav land) (sad bastard ye like)

Comment

roy your knowlege reflects your neg reps

Comment

Working...
                                X