Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Qatar bidding for WC 2022: Video and Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Qatar bidding for WC 2022: Video and Pictures.

http://www.qatar2022bid.com/

http://www.bild.de/BILD/sport/fussba...haft-2022.html

not bad...
    World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
    sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
    If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
    -

Shouldn't this be in the International forum, in the existing thread for this topic? It has nothing to do with Iranian football.

Comment

and btw in their video on that site, there is a caption which reads "See the stunning A****** Gulf from your seat".

I'm amazed that there are some Iranians out there who support and/or promote Qatar's bid.

Comment

HAH! Look at their stadiums, and why WE cant have at least 1.... FFS!

Comment

very nice stadiums.
          but it is natural to see such infrastructure in a country with so little a population and revenues parallel to the best of oil producers.

I wish we had at least one of those stadiums (aside from azadi)
          the thing is we CAN have such stadiums. but the gov't refuses to spend the revenues in Iran, and prefers to spend it in syria, somalia, venezuela, palestine, .... and all the rest of the toilets of the world

Comment

"See the stunning A****** Gulf from your seat".......tu saretun bokhore un varzeshgahatun

Comment

moved to international forum
              TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Hopefully their bid will fail and their stadiums will drown in the Persian Gulf. Speaking of which, happy Persian Gulf Day top everyone (it's today).
                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by OsaBlue View Post
                  "See the stunning A****** Gulf from your seat".......tu saretun bokhore un varzeshgahatun
                  Ridam to dahaneshoun Thats what i was exactly going to say

England Would be a much better candidate
                  sigpic

Comment

If Qatar gets the WC and Iran makes it, imagine how many iranian fans would go!

Comment

Originally posted by IranSoccer#8 View Post
                      If Qatar gets the WC and Iran makes it, imagine how many iranian fans would go!
                      The same number as for any other World Cup I should imagine.

Comment

Originally posted by PouriaAkaBarut View Post
                        Ridam to dahaneshoun Thats what i was exactly going to say
                        England Would be a much better candidate
                        England is favourites for 2018, this is 2022.
                        I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Actually, I think it would be better for England to host it twice in a row...both 2018 and 2022, rather than waste the WC on Qatar.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaveh Ahangar View Post
                            Actually, I think it would be better for England to host it twice in a row...both 2018 and 2022, rather than waste the WC on Qatar.
                            That would be nice for me .. However, FIFA won't let. Every World Cup has to be in a different continent.
                            I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
                              That would be nice for me .. However, FIFA won't let. Every World Cup has to be in a different continent.
                              Would be nice for me too.

I think FIFA should seriously consider making an exception in this case, to prevent the greatest tournament on Earth going to a grassrolling team which buys and naturalizes Brazilian players.

Comment

Working...
                              X