New football kits 2010/2011 + 2011/2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BELGIUM AWAY haha it's yellow

I wonder why the official kits aren't released yet..

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
    CITY

Comment

Real Madrid Away

We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, Old Time is still a-flying;
      And this same flower that smiles today, Tomorrow will be dying."

flickr

Comment

Barcelona 10/11 Kit Leaked

We have been told what the new look for Nike's 2010/2011 FC Barcelona kits will be and though we do not yet have the pictures in our hands we can confirm the following:

Home kit will be the standard blue and red with red shorts and red socks.

Away kit will be light blue with dark grey shorts and light blue socks.

Pictures will be posted here the moment they are received.

Source 1

Source 2

Source 3

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

looks the same

Comment

This is the Atletico Madrid 10/11 leaked kit from Football Shirt Culture. Many are saying that this may be the design but in Barca's colors:

Comment

the kit looks the same

Comment

the only thing i see that are different is:

collar
                sizing and length of logo/crest
                sizing and font of names and numbers
                short colors
                stripe lengths

Comment

away kit is dissapointing..i like the shorts on the home one

Comment

Guys, there is already a thread with next year's kits.

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...ad.php?t=86877

I'll merge this thread with the other one.
                    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

flickr

Comment

Benfica

flickr

Comment

Bayer Leverkusen

flickr

Comment

whats with the collars coming back? i always hated collars and in the past few years they've been coming back.

what happened to all the nice designs? i dont understand why they have to be so plain and shitty all the time

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                            whats with the collars coming back? i always hated collars and in the past few years they've been coming back.

what happened to all the nice designs? i dont understand why they have to be so plain and shitty all the time
                            It's all coming and going in cycles buddy. I actually like the collars, but not all of them.

Personally, I'm not a fan of Puma or Adidas kits (with very few exceptions). I feel that these two brands always want to add a lot of abstract and weird details to their kits. Here are some examples:

Horrible thong-detail or whatever it is

Stupid symbol right under the collar. Ruins the jersey.

Another strange, stupid and abstract detail under the collar

flickr

Comment

how come Italy's puma jerseys are completely unique compared to others?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by unique football View Post
                                how come Italy's puma jerseys are completely unique compared to others?
                                cuz they're Italy..world champions hehe

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
                                CITY

Comment

Working...
                                X