New football kits 2010/2011 + 2011/2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tottenham Hotspur

We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, Old Time is still a-flying;
    And this same flower that smiles today, Tomorrow will be dying."

flickr

Comment

thats so fake
      I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

I want Irans Leagea jersey!!! 2010/2011
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
          thats so fake
          I don't think so.

We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

flickr

Comment

I thought they would keep the mansion sponser
            I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by unique football View Post
              I want Irans Leagea jersey!!! 2010/2011
              They will be coming out sometime in the summer according to the ema I got from them.
              Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

^ Where did you get the new kit?

Comment

Internazionale Away 2010/2011

flickr

Comment

^ im soo getting that !

Comment

Originally posted by Haf3z View Post
                      Tottenham Hotspur

Newcastle signed with puma, I hope we get similar design to this one with stripes.

We had 16 years with adidas, time for change, new start, new kit.

Our new one will be out in 6-7 weeks.
                      ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

^ Yes and I Think It is time to get of those ridiculous banana Jersey lool
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Haf3z View Post
                          Internazionale Away 2010/2011
                          Or

sigpic

Comment

Manchester United Away (confirmed)

flickr

Comment

That looks realistic, but may I ask where you got it from? Im checking manutd.com, but nothings there about the new kit.

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
                                That looks realistic, but may I ask where you got it from? Im checking manutd.com, but nothings there about the new kit.
                                Of course buddy. I get most of these images from a blog (footballshirtculture.com). Most of these images are unofficial with some exceptions. The reason why you cannot see this kit on Man Utd's homepage yet is due to the fact that this image has "leaked". Many of the pictures on this website have been taken with a mobile phone and are yet to be presented officially by the manufacturers and the clubs respectively.

flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X