No announcement yet.

New football kits 2010/2011 + 2011/2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its awful. They should use the Yellow ones.

Comment

Rennes

We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, Old Time is still a-flying;
      And this same flower that smiles today, Tomorrow will be dying."

flickr

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Barcelona Keeper jersey
          VV the spider?

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Nike is more and more becoming like Adidas with their stupid and abstract designs
            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

flickr

Comment

I do like the barca away, with that red/blue line.

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
              CITY

Comment

inter new away kit is TOO nice

Comment

Originally posted by Arian View Post

im gonna buy it, even though im not really an inter fan that jersey is TOOOO CRAZY!!!

Comment

Top of the year. Gonna get it for sure.
                    ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

Originally posted by Parham10 View Post
                      im gonna buy it, even though im not really an inter fan that jersey is TOOOO CRAZY!!!
                      same, and after today, milito's name is gonna go on it

Comment

same, and after today, milito's name is gonna go on it
                        I want to put Quaresma, but I doubt he's going to get any playin time next season either... So Milito it is!

Comment

Newcastle United

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Haf3z View Post
                            Newcastle United

Cheers,
                            Looking good, I wanted the african teams style but this one is ok, it defiantly looks better than our last 2 adidas ones. I'm sure the back of the shirt is white as FIFA regulations don't allow stripes at the back of shirts if the colours contrast.
                            ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

If people are wondering about the dragon in Inter's kit, the "dragon" on the Inter kit is actually Il Biscione, a symbol of Inter and the city of Milan.

If only Van Der Meyde played there, it would definitely have suited him.

Some more pics of our home shirt were leaked today:

bro Haf3z , do you know anything about the Goalkeeping kit of Manchester United ? Many Thanks for your contribution into this thread. I appreciate it alot.
                              I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Atletico Madrid home and away

flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X