New football kits 2010/2011 + 2011/2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Haf3z View Post
    Of course buddy. I get most of these images from a blog (footballshirtculture.com). Most of these images are unofficial with some exceptions. The reason why you cannot see this kit on Man Utd's homepage yet is due to the fact that this image has "leaked". Many of the pictures on this website have been taken with a mobile phone and are yet to be presented officially by the manufacturers and the clubs respectively.
    seriously? thanks alot bro..

damet garm
    I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Possible home kit? Can you check this website, if Manchester United home kit is this?

I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
        Possible home kit? Can you check this website, if Manchester United home kit is this?

Look in the first post in this thread. I've added one of the leaked Man Utd jersey images there. I think it's the same as in this picture.
        We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, Old Time is still a-flying;
        And this same flower that smiles today, Tomorrow will be dying."

flickr

Comment

I just saw it. Thank you very much bro , much appreciated .

Comment

I regret to inform you that this Inter Milan's home jersey next season. It leaked during the day but is yet to be launched officially.

We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Haf3z View Post
              I regret to inform you that this Inter Milan's home jersey next season. It leaked during the day but is yet to be launched officially.

OMG it looks es-hali.

Comment

Heerenveen home

Stuttgart home

flickr

Comment

Fluminense home

flickr

Comment

Barcelona kit leaked

flickr

Comment

barca away kit looks nice.

Comment

Yes

with red shorts.

It is better than pink!

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Another shot of Barcelona's jersey 2010

flickr

Comment

Hertha Berlin

flickr

Comment

barca's away jersey is one of the uglies i've ever seen. looks like pakistans national team jersey or something

Comment

Originally posted by chuck bass View Post
                                barca's away jersey is one of the uglies i've ever seen. looks like pakistans national team jersey or something
                                Agreed. I don't understand why they have to experiment so much with the away jersey. They've been doing it for years now.

flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X