Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
    psv is pretty good

i guess only thing i dont like about the liverpool is that sponsor logo, so plain
    I think it's because you're not used to it yet buddy. Give it some time
    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, Old Time is still a-flying;
    And this same flower that smiles today, Tomorrow will be dying."

flickr

Comment

Valencia (home). Unfortunately only from the back.

We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

flickr

Comment

Southampton 125th anniversary kit (it looks great!)

flickr

Comment

No more Rafa, now no more Carlsberg sponsor?!?! Also Bolton has changed their Reebok sponsor now to BET188, even though their shirts are still from Reebok.

Comment

Originally posted by Haf3z View Post
            Southampton 125th anniversary kit (it looks great!)
            It looks great?! LOL it looks like imitation Peru National Team shirts, pshh. Is their sponsor Red Stripe beer by any chance?

Comment

Originally posted by Abbas85 View Post
              It looks great?! LOL it looks like imitation Peru National Team shirts, pshh. Is their sponsor Red Stripe beer by any chance?
              You obviously don't like it.
              I seriously doubt that the Peruvian football federation has existed longer than Southampton (125 years). The question is who is imitating who? For the sake of argument, let's assume that they did imitate the Peruvian flag/jersey. They would not be the first club to do so! Boca Juniors from Argentina have awesome jersies in blue and yellow, inspired and taken from the Swedish flag (on a Swedish ship in Buenos Aires) when the club was founded.

flickr

Comment

These must be some of the most beautiful kits for the coming season! I instantly fell in love with the design of these jersies. Congratulations to all Milanisti !!!

AC Milan (home)

AC Milan
                (away)

AC Milan
                (third kit)

flickr

Comment

Love the away kits
                  I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Lyon (away) Adidas kit leaked

flickr

Comment

Arsenal away kit

flickr

Comment

^I like it. Fits the Arsenal style
                        I hope we get a different Home jersey this time.

Comment

Fulham home kit teaser

flickr

Comment

Juventus home kit leaked

kit

Einracht Frankfurt

Ajax home kit (again)

AZ Alkmaar

flickr

Comment

I like the Juve home kits they look very sharp. Nike still makes the nicest kits in my book Adidas is a close 2nd.

Comment

Tottenham home kits (again)

Manchester City home kits leaked

flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X