Clear All

Originally posted by soniq View Post
    getting the arsenal one as soon as i find a deal on ebay
    our friends in bangkok already offer cheap ones

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Soccer-Jerse...item3f00fb059e

Comment

the chelsea away one this season was really nice

Comment

Chelsea's away look sweet, i like the black with orange lining, AC Milan's look fresh..think I might get an away one with Sokratis on the back..but as for Lyon..

yikes
        Attached Files
        Go Cows!

Comment

i love the PSG jersey this year
          they've made a special one for the 40th year of the club that looks like the first psg jersey, i'll probably buy it. i just hope that we do better this year

AC milan's third jersey is nice too
          Last edited by dcpp; 07-20-2010, 02:07 AM.

Comment

is that lyon jersey a joke?
            anyways, im getting a david villa barca away jersey.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Some jersey related news:

Juventus announces a new sponsorship deal:

Seattle Sounders kit design leaked

England limited edition home shirt

Millwall 125 Years Macron Celebration Shirt

Bologna's Macron kits

New York Cosmos 2011 jersey

Rangers' third kit

Auxerre third kits

Dynamo Kiev's home kits

Velez Sarsfield Centenary kits

India

We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, Old Time is still a-flying;
              And this same flower that smiles today, Tomorrow will be dying."

flickr

Comment

Borussia Dortmund Kappa Christmas kit

Chelsea extend Adidas kit deal for eight more years

We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

flickr

Comment

I just got the New Inter jersey with Sneijder on the back. I still like the Inter Away Jerseys best, from 2 years ago! The Red cross was amazing on the white..
                  sigpicPrepare For Glory!

Comment

Originally posted by internazionale View Post
                    I just got the New Inter jersey with Sneijder on the back. I still like the Inter Away Jerseys best, from 2 years ago! The Red cross was amazing on the white..
                    I got my new home jersey last week, but without a name. The past three Inter jersies that I bought with names were Ronaldo's, Vieri's and Ibrahimovic's. We all know where they ended up playing after leaving Inter . Therefore I skipped ordering a named jersey this time .

Anyway, I got the centenary shirt as well . It is absolutely magnificent.

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Haf3z View Post
                      I got my new home jersey last week, but without a name. The past three Inter jersies that I bought with names were Ronaldo's, Vieri's and Ibrahimovic's. We all know where they ended up playing after leaving Inter . Therefore I skipped ordering a named jersey this time .
                      Anyway, I got the centenary shirt as well . It is absolutely magnificent.
                      DUDE i love the centenary jersey!
                      i got two of them one wth crespo and with milito
                      i got zanetti and adriano on the home jersey
                      and ronaldo on the white pirelli away jersey
                      and i just got the new sneijder
                      haha im obsessed!
                      sigpicPrepare For Glory!

Comment

I think i need to get an Etoo jersey after this season :P lol
                        sigpicPrepare For Glory!

Comment

Haha, I will get the new away jersey as well, but just because it is unique and something that we most probably won't see ever again. I wanted the plain white one from 2 years ago because it was so "clean", but in comparison to the current away jersey it's nothing special

Do you order your jerseys from Inter store online?

flickr

Comment

I got one from the inter store, and one from a store in dubai, but the rest on ebay, coz its a lot cheaper!
                            sigpicPrepare For Glory!

Comment

Fulham 10/11 Third Kit

flickr

Comment

Spain's new jersey is here!

flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X