Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dejagah not included in the German provisional squad for the World Cup

One Word: SHAME

traitor turning his back with no remorce for Iran I dont care who is in charge thats your country your blood you should honour it at all times

Come back to Iran!

Comment

He will get there eventually!

Comment

why would they? he's not that special, i dont even think he scored more than a couple of goals all this year and i believe he's mostly bench on his team. Why would german national team consider such a player?

Comment

lol and how is this a surprise??

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
            traitor turning his back with no remorce for Iran I dont care who is in charge thats your country your blood you should honour it at all times
            He has a chance to play for a country who has made the most WC finals in the world, why the F*** should he play for Iran NT when not even the corrupt government supports their own team.
            The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
            For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
            http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
            http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
            http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
            http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

your pritty much of an assholle , I hope you know that
              sigpic

Comment

el presedente you must feel nothing for Iran with that uneducated answer

Comment

Originally posted by PersianMadrid7 View Post
                  He has a chance to play for a country who has made the most WC finals in the world, why the F*** should he play for Iran NT when not even the corrupt government supports their own team.
                  I dont agree with his decision but I respect it.

But still the one question in my mind remains:
                  Did he really think he can make it to the GERMAN NATIONAL TEAM? One of the best teams in the world?

I am not saying he is a bad player, he is good, but never at the same level as the likes of Ballack,Klose,Schweinsteiger,Lahm ..etc.

A wasted talent I say, because I doubt he will ever play in the national of Germany, now that he refused to play for Iran.Sad!
                  Formerly known as Persianking!
                  Follow me @
                  instagram/iranscout
                  instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

not surprised, it would take alot to make the squad since alot of germany's young attackers are doing well ATM
                    Go Cows!

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
                      I dont agree with his decision but I respect it.
                      But still the one question in my mind remains:
                      Did he really think he can make it to the GERMAN NATIONAL TEAM? One of the best teams in the world?
                      I am not saying he is a bad player, he is good, but never at the same level as the likes of Ballack,Klose,Schweinsteiger,Lahm ..etc.
                      A wasted talent I say, because I doubt he will ever play in the national of Germany, now that he refused to play for Iran.Sad!

he thought he could cuz he played in the U-21 squad

overall i cant be mad at him, playin in iran is pure BS, who wants to put up with that? it would've been a headache and they wouldve never accepted him cuz he wasnt raised in iran, people in iran are like that, they have this grudge or jealousy against iranians raised outside iran.... either way we shouldnt call him a traitor cuz he's not, he loves iran, has tattoes, has an iranian wife, visits iran all the time, etc....playing for a national team is something else.....we all get pissed off with IFF and team melli thru the internet, can u imagine how much BS is behind the doors?

Comment

why would the invite Dejagah when they have Kroos, Ozil, Marin and etc ?

plus, Wolsburg's new coach doesn't rate him and Ashkan needs to hand in a transfer request to save his career

Comment

Personal opinion.

There is no bigger honour than representing your country,

I'm glad he wasn't picked, can you imagine if he was with us in the qualifiers? He would have been in the world cup anyway! Now he can sit & watch it on TV just like us.
                          ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

el presedente you must feel nothing for Iran with that uneducated answer
                            you didnt say Im wrong , so you probably are an assholle
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by El-Presidente View Post
                              you didnt say Im wrong , so you probably are an assholle
                              I am not an asshole but I have one. It is located in between my butt cheeks. I think most of us also have one.
                              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Working...
                              X