Dejagah not included in the German provisional squad for the World Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dun-no kc mcelory proud of you

el-preseidente or whatever ur user names is show some respect dont cause pointless arguments that reflect yourself in a true light

stick to the topic mate jheez

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
      dun-no kc mcelory proud of you
      el-preseidente or whatever ur user names is show some respect dont cause pointless arguments that reflect yourself in a true light
      stick to the topic mate jheez
      Dejagah himulated himself not going to Israel with the U21! So he can go to Iran and his family wont get any problems!!! If I were him I swear Id go to Israel! My country is not the Islamic Republic, my country is IRAN!

Dejagah is a fool not of have going!! And you Dumbass call him a traitor not playing for Iran? The wohl Iranian Media would diss him because of hes tattoos and "western" styl. Hes got 10 tattoos on hes body saying hes iranian and so on...
      Youre such a lowlife calling him a traitor!
      sigpic

Comment

your the lowlife who would go to israel how can you step foot there knowing what they have done to those innocent palestinians and the bull they tell the world about iran.

Dejagah did the right thing not going but he is a traitor for turning his back on his homeland anyone can have a tatto saying iran but the love of iran comes from your heart something you dont have i pressume

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
          your the lowlife who would go to israel how can you step foot there knowing what they have done to those innocent palestinians and the bull they tell the world about iran.
          Dejagah did the right thing not going but he is a traitor for turning his back on his homeland anyone can have a tatto saying iran but the love of iran comes from your heart something you dont have i pressume
          I dont know how young you are but you seriosly have no fuking clue
          I have no more to say... Thats it
          You people disscus me, calling him a traitor
          sigpic

Comment

relax mate your only 18 there is no need to disrespect members for having an opion jheez

Comment

ffs, i cant believe we are having this discussion. I wish him the best and I am sure he will get picked eventually, he is very young atm.

Comment

btw he's not a traitor for chosing germany, even if chances are under 5% that he'll ever play for them

if i was him, and iran had a 100% proffesional federation, i'd still rather play for germany than have a islamic badge on my chest..

Comment

Working...
                X