No announcement yet.

Shocking Photo of Ibra and Pique

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it was bought to my attention by a colluege that this Ibra orignally perfered Ronaldo

Video to support

Comment

Zlatan responds to accusations that he is gay:
      http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/5606731/

hahaha

Comment

lool.. such a typical Ibra thing to say..

' bring ur sister'

wow
        I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by The-Iron-Ghost View Post
          it was bought to my attention by a colluege that this Ibra orignally perfered Ronaldo

Video to support

that looked super gay and scary

Comment

^ relax, it was his childhood idol. When Swedish television interviewed him when he was 18, he said that his favorite team always was Inter and that Ronaldo was his biggest idol. He said that his dream was to play with him in the Inter front line. I guess this was the closest he ever got to his childhood dream .

Anyway, this picture with him and Pique was shown after a presentation (I can't remember for what) that Pique held media and the rest of the Barca team. Zlatan was joking around during the presentation and even started showing his longfinger while Pique was talking . It was just a joke and they are good friends.
            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, Old Time is still a-flying;
            And this same flower that smiles today, Tomorrow will be dying."

flickr

Comment

LOOOL

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X