World Cup Betting thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

World Cup Betting thread

I'm considering putting $200 on Messi being the WC topscorer, odds @ unibet is 11.00 so I'd win $2200. should I? Also I'm considering putting $10 on North Korea drawing brazil, I think the odds was 15.00

if north korea draw brazil ill give away all my gold and i got alot of gold

Comment

Gold is for kids, this thread is for real money

Comment

what are the odds for Denmark making the last 8?

I think they'll come second and beat Italy/Paraguay.

would be a nice bet

Comment

well, Mesi in Barcelona IMO a totally different animal than the Mesi for Arg and under a coach like Maradona who rarely knows much about coaching a team at this level.

good luck to you all.
          sigpic
          Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
            what are the odds for Denmark making the last 8?

Comment

btw the odds on Pedro making it to Spain's WC squad is 1,65 lol

Comment

Kids, you shouldn't be spending all of your allowance at once! j/k anyways, you should bet an amount that if you lose, its not gonna bother you and that goes for all different sorts of gambling and this comes from a hardcore gambler for the last 16 years

for most of you stick to gold and just have fun instead of losing your bus fare
                ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
                Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
                Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
                midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
                forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
                Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

No I wouldnt bet on Messi becoming the top scorer. He probably wouldnt even be top3 of goalscorers. In world Cup teams will be studying him hard they would commit 2 players to mark him all the time.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
                    Kids, you shouldn't be spending all of your allowance at once! j/k anyways, you should bet an amount that if you lose, its not gonna bother you and that goes for all different sorts of gambling and this comes from a hardcore gambler for the last 16 years
                    for most of you stick to gold and just have fun instead of losing your bus fare

listen to the first verse, it explains how much money i have right now

btw torres' odds on becoming top scorer is 14, if he wasn't injured for the first few games I'd bet on him

Comment

I'll put 15 euros on DPR drawing Portugal, odds are 8.00.

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
                      CITY

Comment

I will bet on Luis Fabiano for Topscorer. Maybe Gonzalo Higuain since Messi will be doubled the whole team and there is space for him.

Comment

Working...
                        X