• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Balotelli, Totti and racial abuse...

so first Totti kicks Balotelli

then he comes out and says: I lost my cool, but he insulted me on the pitch

then Balotelli comes up and says: Totti called me a Nigga

and now Totti has come out saying, Balo is bsing and I never racially abused him
    http://www.romanews.eu/news.asp?newsID=4991&pag=66

================================================== ======
    lesson learned: Totti is a great character, and Balotelli should really sort his head or he'll ruin his future and career.

I believe this is all a hoax by Mino Raiola, of course.
    Totti, an outspoken left-man who have been criticized by Berlusconi because of that, a man who open footballschools in Iran and tells them to keep fight on against the government (there is a video on youtube), the one who protected Romanians and gypsies when they were heavily criticized in media, going to Kenya I think on his vacation to start coaching a child team, charity, Earth Hour spokesman and so on... is being accused of calling BALOTELLI with the agent MINO RAIOLA n*****. Yeah right...

Totti my love, one of my favourites of all time

love you Francesco

what school in Iran?

Comment

PS : Elnino your sig really turns me on
      sigpic

Comment

both are hot heads and totti has his fair share of moments of bad character, as for balotelli i could care less about him, even if his attitude ruins his career wouldn't matter to me one bit
        Go Cows!

Comment

i believe there is an inter milan school in abadan

totti is a great man but he is a hot head too, balotelli is just garbage, idk how his italian parents raised him but he's very porroo at such a young age

Comment

Francesco Totti has a history of losing his temper (and doing things he shouldn't). A few years ago he jumped on an opponents chest while he was lying in the grass, and in EURO2004 he spat in Christian Poulsen's face. It doesn't matter that Christian Poulsen is a disgusting player with a lot of unsporting characteristics, you never spit in anyone's face!

Totti is nevertheless a legendary footballer and a symbol for Rome, AS Roma and Italian football as a whole. I'm a huge fan of him and have always been (just like with Paolo Maldini, Alessandro Del Piero etc.). Balotelli is just an idiot with a lot of raw talent. I don't defend Balotelli's actions on the pitch and his remarks directed at Totti because they are unworthy a player of Balotelli's stature (in terms of talent). But at the same time I can't help to question Totti's judgement in this situation. He is 33-34, a world champion and extremely experienced. I think the fall is higher for a character like Totti than if a teenager like Balotelli would do the same thing.
            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, Old Time is still a-flying;
            And this same flower that smiles today, Tomorrow will be dying."

flickr

Comment

yeah, i dont like the both of them, totti is scum.. one of the dirtiest players in football history. yes sir, i said it. i keep him up there with hernandez of mexico and marco materazzi... pulling shit like ortega in the 98 wc against holland. your old enough not to lose your cool anymore -.- take some f*ckn anger management or put your ego to the side.

my biggest worry is, milan picking up balotelli i hope we dont pick this kid up

Comment

I have never questioned Totti's footballing ability. He has wonderful technique and passing range. He's a player that I have admired, and has been a consistent player for AS.Roma..

However, it's his disclipine player that has let himself down for being a great player. He's not in that calibre yet, but he could've been much more successful.
                I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

balotelli figlia di putana
                  WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post

Are you aware that you just called him daughter of a whore ?
                    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, Old Time is still a-flying;
                    And this same flower that smiles today, Tomorrow will be dying."

flickr

Comment

poor balotelli has received so much racial abuse. and i dont like totti. yes, he said a nice message to the iranian people...but his unsportsmanlike spit on denmark's player in euro 04 is what threw me off. i think he did call balotelli a nigga. so dont start makin up shit saying mino raiola (who also has a big mouth) is making shit up. we dont know...we'll leave it for the italian speech workers to figure out like when they figured out what materazzi (one of the dirtiest players on the planet) said to zidane.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                        figlia?

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

LMFAO figlio
                          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

This guy is an idiot based on this scene.

Comment

Working...
                            X