• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
    how many penalties did Frankie scored this season
    his fight with Drogba today was hilarious
    but props to Drogba for his rock and roll celebration
    Chelsea well deserved their title! Congratz
    I don't care about the penatlies.. you still have to tuck them in, and hes done that (apart from one vs city :P )

Manchester Unitd, despite having Vidic and Ferdinand missing large chunks of the season, we have kept the most cleansheets, and conceded the fewest goals..

just our attacking front has been dissapointing. Our second top goalscorer was 12 and that was Mr.own goals with Berbatov..
    I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

well deserved

they ass raped half of EPL
      7-0, 5-0, 8-0 wow

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
        well deserved

they ass raped half of EPL
        7-0, 5-0, 8-0 wow
        7-1 and a 7-2

Comment

yep, two 5-0 victories also.. beat liverpool,manutd,arsenal away..

impressive.
          I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

but they were beaten home and away by inter

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

^ Barcelona didn't do better either brother losing at home with Inter milan playing with 10 man Don't try to put another team down when yours didn't do any better !
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                but they were beaten home and away by inter
                i dont have time to go and look it up but it was you who said that the CL is mostly luck

Comment

Originally posted by PouriaAkaBarut View Post
                  ^ Barcelona didn't do better either brother losing at home with Inter milan playing with 10 man Don't try to put another team down when yours didn't do any better !
                  Barca lost at home to inter? wake up dude. this game was only days ago...

Originally posted by radin119 View Post
                  i dont have time to go and look it up but it was you who said that the CL is mostly luck
                  you're mistaking me with milad who according to him " real gets knocked out of CL because of bad luck"

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

you're mistaking me with milad who according to him " real gets knocked out of CL because of bad luck"
                    What pouria means, is that Barca did lose the game on aggregate(you went out at your own home turf) despite playing more than the game , while ur opponents were down to 10 men.

It's not a bad thing losing to Inter, Mourinho just got the tactics spot on for both games, Chelsea have had a great season, and can even get the 'double' which only few teams have achieved before..

Comment

I don't consider it winning If you didn't go trough the next round , Just like Manchester united lost to Bayern but If you look at the result we won but It doesn't matter the aggregate is the one that counts
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PouriaAkaBarut View Post
                        I don't consider it winning If you didn't go trough the next round , Just like Manchester united lost to Bayern but If you look at the result we won but It doesn't matter the aggregate is the one that counts
                        Enough excuses Man U fans. Bayern scored more goals away from home than you did, plus they beat you 1/2 times. The result was 4-4, with Bayern scoring more away goals at Old Trafford.
                        The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
                        For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
                        http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
                        http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
                        http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
                        http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

^ Its not an excuse bayern won against Manchester united and I have nothing to say about it , They were the better side team in the tournament and manchester united played horrible and Bayern deserved it more why would i come with exuces when its been almost a month that they are out !
                          sigpic

Comment

no i wil find the post later

someone said that chelsea are gonna drop this season and you responded with, they will win the premiere leageu cuz united sucks without ronaldo and CL is luck so you cant predict it

Comment

Working...
                            X