An Iranian in top 20!

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
    CITY

Comment

But Representing France

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
        But Representing France
        but she's proud of being iranian, she says it all the time and she even said that for representing iran she needs to wear islamic clothes so that's the reason why she can't do it.

Comment

^^ oh so now "islamic clothes" are the problem? shes an AN and IR lover

i hate such hypocrites! khodesh jupe mipooshe vali bare irania AN khoobe?

Comment

congrats! ***if you're angry or dissatisfied with her, please use another language thx -persianallstars***
            Last edited by persianallstars; 05-17-2010, 02:22 AM. Reason: foul language

Comment

Here are the pix of her in the tournament:

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/NCGjf.../Aravane+Rezai

Comment

Originally posted by Team e Mardom View Post
                ^^ oh so now "islamic clothes" are the problem? shes an AN and IR lover

i hate such hypocrites! khodesh jupe mipooshe vali bare irania AN khoobe?
                That's disgusting. She's sold herself to AN & the IR. How sick, she has gone down in my estimation.

Comment

wtf she has cellulitis on her thights??!!

I dislike her now , she's so hypocrite to support IR and AN

CITY

Comment

I think the Williams sisters have lost a step. They're getting older and the younger talent is taking over. I'd say they're still formidable in doubles and will probably be for at least a couple of more years! As for Arvane, she has reached a new plateau with her game. She plays with an intensity and drive that compares to Rafael Nadal, she hits every ball as hard as she is able, and she has the ability to concentrate on each and every point. She has the potential to be the best women player in the world, and has to be added to the short list for Roland Garros.

Comment

It is a pity she is not reperesenting Iran, but oh well.. still proud of her for keeping the talent of tennis alive. We are not very good with tennis.
                      I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Some of the folks in this forum can ve very arrogant with no class.. We all should be proud of her if you really know the road she has taken to get to this level.. (if you really want to know, she wears a map of iran neckless
                        around her neck when she plays and rather congrat her, you guys are bashing her... so sad...

Congrats Arvane and good luck in French Open.
                        VIVA FREEDOM VIVA IRAN

Comment

sigpic

Comment

She supported A.N pre-elections. Not everyone who supported him pre-election should be considered a sellout.

Comment

Originally posted by soccerfan2005 View Post
                              Some of the folks in this forum can ve very arrogant with no class.. We all should be proud of her if you really know the road she has taken to get to this level.. (if you really want to know, she wears a map of iran neckless
                              around her neck when she plays and rather congrat her, you guys are bashing her... so sad...
                              Congrats Arvane and good luck in French Open.
                              we are proud but I dislike her more cuz she's pro an wearing mini jup..

CITY

Comment

Working...
                              X