X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
    lool boateng took revenge for germany rejecting him
    oh well ballack is overrated xavi is 10 times better
    wtf, they are 2 very different players with 2 different styles.

Ballack carried a mediocre Germany team to WC finals in 2002 (alongside Kahn), only to be suspended for it.

then he was Germany's best player in Portgual despite the horible tournament.

shone again in WC06, and in WC08 was again a stand out.

always performs amazingly for the national team.

sorry to say it, but anyone cheering for an injury to great players (especially those of their last WC) is a true classless twat

Comment

fantastic player, but he is a complete kunt. Like Terry, Lampard, gerrard, Ferdinand and half the england squad.

Comment

Damn that is bad news. Damn!

Comment

Originally posted by Shervin. View Post
          fantastic player, but he is a complete kunt. Like Terry, Lampard, gerrard, Ferdinand and half the england squad.
          good players are all kunts more or less. it's the spirit of champions.

see Marco Materazzi, Jose Mourinho, Xavi, Fabregas, Cris Ronaldo, and a lot of others out there

Comment

I dislike him because of his manners in the pitch, but he's such a powerful guy. He's great in the air, and has great leap for headers.
            I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
              good players are all kunts more or less. it's the spirit of champions.
              see Marco Materazzi, Jose Mourinho, Xavi, Fabregas, Cris Ronaldo, and a lot of others out there
              no mostly Germans/English and also italians are ****s.
              Ronaldinho, messi, ronaldo, pele, raul.... werent ****s

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
              CITY

Comment

My fav player is gonna miss the World Cup :/

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
                  My fav player is gonna miss the World Cup :/
                  thats your fave player?? eeeeeeeek

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
                  CITY

Comment

Originally posted by Shahin K View Post
                    thats your fave player?? eeeeeeeek
                    He's a bayern fan.. what do you expect?
                    I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
                      Thats right about World Cups, not sure about Euros.

Germany have been to 7 World Cup finals. Won 3 of them, lost 4.. Ballacks been to two Champions League finals, and lost them both.. (bayern vs madrid, and chelsea vs united). He's also been to Euro 2008, and lost the final..
                      He lost the Final with BAYER Leverkusen not Bayern.

Comment

poor ballack. ill be cheering for germany and england still. i wish him the best of luck

Comment

He's not even fully Ghanayan, but I don't think the WC was on his mind, when he tackled Ballack. Yes, it was a very poor challenge, late and wreckless, but did not 'injure MB on purpose'. Thats over the line.
                          ^^He plays for the national Ghana team and will be playing for them in this World Cup. What a luck for Ballack #13 to get this injury in the last Chelsea match. I honestly think the Ghanaian did this to Ballack on intention.
                          sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Thats right about World Cups, not sure about Euros.

Germany have been to 7 World Cup finals. Won 3 of them, lost 4.. Ballacks been to two Champions League finals, and lost them both.. (bayern vs madrid, and chelsea vs united). He's also been to Euro 2008, and lost the final..
                            ^^ Germany: Runner-up in Euro '76, '92, '08; Won '72, '80, '96

I guess you can check/verify these things yourself.
                            sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Originally posted by Shahin K View Post
                              no mostly Germans/English and also italians are ****s.
                              Ronaldinho, messi, ronaldo, pele, raul.... werent ****s

i agree with messi and raul, most spanish players arent like that but shiiiiiiit brazilians are some of he c0ckiest players on earth...dont be fooled by the smiles and dancing, off the pitch they're something else

Comment

The amount of racism in this thread is sickening. most of it coming from ppl who try to pretend civility all the time.

Comment

Working...
                                X