Michael Ballack ruled out of the WC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
    The amount of racism in this thread is sickening. most of it coming from ppl who try to pretend civility all the time.
    I'm not being racist, I'm just talking about some ppls mentality.

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
    CITY

Comment

چوب که دستت بگیری گربه دزده فرار میکنه

Comment

Originally posted by Paradigm View Post
        ^^ Germany: Runner-up in Euro '76, '92, '08; Won '72, '80, '96
        I guess you can check/verify these things yourself.
        I was talking about World Cups btw.. I don't know the record in Euro's , but thanks for clarifying
        I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/world-c...cc=5901&ver=us

Comment

indeed another blow for germany!
            first robert enke (RIP), now ballack.

i guess its time for bastian to step up. khedira, hitzperlger, rofles, frings, are all good candidates but ballack is better than all that is for sure.

anyways, germany's main weakness is going to be its defense.
            Originally posted by siavasharian
            ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
            بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

^^ also adler got injured..and so did simon rolfes

Comment

Originally posted by Shervin. View Post
                fantastic player, but he is a complete kunt. Like Terry, Lampard, gerrard, Ferdinand and half the england squad.
                please say why do you think lampard is a kunt because i don't see it lol

Comment

Originally posted by iranforlife View Post
                  please say why do you think lampard is a kunt because i don't see it lol
                  because he just is. i actually cant think of something on the spot. Not sure why its in my head. But i still stand by the statement.

EDIT: also, you have to let these things go on these sorts of threads, someone said fabregas is a ****, i support arsenal, and i dont see why he would be a **** but i dont really need to start a discusion.

btw, doesnt ballack have some horrible record in finals? At least if germany get to the final, they wont have the curse.

EDIT2: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...10/8689645.stm some interesting stuff said in this article.

Comment

Originally posted by Team e Mardom View Post
                    ^^ also adler got injured..and so did simon rolfes
                    I are Nuerer higher than Adler from what I've seen.

don't watch too much of Bundesliga, so shouldn't be trusted

but 2 years ago, he has the best possible performance for a goalkeeper against Porto. his saves were out of this world..I suppose he has even improved more...not so sure though

Comment

he's sueing boateng! never heard of this..what an ass!!

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
                      CITY

Comment

I root for Germany because they are a great example of what pure discipline, management, and great coaching team can achieve. That is why they are consistently in the last 4 of most tournaments they are in.

However, I cannot dislike Michael Ballack more. He is a bully and an arrogant prick on the field. Imo after joining Chelsea, he became even worse. Germany has so much midfield talent, and forwards who can play deep, that this exclusion might open up a lot for Germany, and make them more creative- they got Ozil, Shweinsteiger, and Thomas Mueller to name a few, and this team rarely relies on big names. They usually always play like a unified whole.

Comment

Originally posted by JaanevarAjeeb View Post
                          I root for Germany because they are a great example of what pure discipline, management, and great coaching team can achieve. That is why they are consistently in the last 4 of most tournaments they are in.

However, I cannot dislike Michael Ballack more. He is a bully and an arrogant prick on the field. Imo after joining Chelsea, he became even worse. Germany has so much midfield talent, and forwards who can play deep, that this exclusion might open up a lot for Germany, and make them more creative- they got Ozil, Shweinsteiger, and Thomas Mueller to name a few, and this team rarely relies on big names. They usually always play like a unified whole.
                          Exactly how I feel. I dont feel sympathy for him at all. He always does tackles like that on other players, now he knows how it feels.
                          He's a loser anyway, look at his stats in the finals, Germany are better off without him since at least if they make the finals they have a chance

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                            Exactly how I feel. I dont feel sympathy for him at all. He always does tackles like that on other players, now he knows how it feels.
                            He's a loser anyway, look at his stats in the finals, Germany are better off without him since at least if they make the finals they have a chance
                            haha you're the most retarded member here!fact!

Comment

Originally posted by iranforlife View Post
                              haha you're the most retarded member here!fact!

Comment

Ballack *****-slapped boateng in a previous scene
                                so I fully understand Boateng's foul on him

Comment

Working...
                                X