Michael Ballack ruled out of the WC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iranforlife View Post
    haha you're the most retarded member here!fact!
    Nothing I wasnt expecting from a chelsea fan whose hero is john terry and ashley cole lol

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Germany will be eliminated at the 1/8 final !

They will advance very closely from their group and lose 3:0 to England !

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
        Germany will be eliminated at the 1/8 final !

They will advance very closely from their group and lose 3:0 to England !

Germany = big tournament masters
        England = big tournament chockers

ps. Germany probably would have won WC2002 if Ballack wasn't suspended for the final

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post

ps. Germany probably would have won WC2002 if Ballack wasn't suspended for the final
          I don't think it's a laughing matter yet.. I don't think Germany will play England in the second round. I am confident that both Germany and England will top their group, and will avoid each other.

and nino, the last time we played Germany, we beat them at germany 1-2 .. so im pretty confident we can beat them providing we have our key players fit.
          I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

They should put Matt Damon in the game instead of him and if any of the ghana players try to tackle him, he can go Jason Bourne on their asses!!
            ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
            Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
            Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
            midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
            forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
            Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
              Nothing I wasnt expecting from a chelsea fan whose hero is john terry and ashley cole lol
              haha my hero is chelsea not one player and if my hero was one player then it would be lampard

Comment

Originally posted by iranforlife View Post
                haha my hero is chelsea not one player and if my hero was one player then it would be lampard
                but still that cheat terry is your team captain
                and ballack, ashley cole, drogba are all unique arsholes in one team.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

^
                  Busquets + Dani Alves + Xavi + VV

you talk as Barca are filled with holly players lool

Comment

Originally posted by JaanevarAjeeb View Post
                    I root for Germany because they are a great example of what pure discipline, management, and great coaching team can achieve. That is why they are consistently in the last 4 of most tournaments they are in.[/B]
                    well said jaanevarAjeeb jan.

harfeh hagh

-----
                    Ballack's injury is a huge blow to Germany's chances tho...his mental strength and his ability as a player will be missed.
                    sigpic
                    Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

^

lol, there's cheats in every team. Thats a simple fact
                      I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

^

exactly

Comment

Really Dani Alves and Busquets are the biggest cheaters ever!

Comment

^

xavi and valdes??

Comment

Originally posted by chuck bass View Post
                              xavi and valdes??
                              xavi not because of on the pitch things, because of his interviews which bully other teams and fans of other clubs...and his arrogance making fun of barcelona opponents, he does it all the time

valdes shouldn't have been there until a month ago, but well he tried wrestling skills on mourinho, surely it qualifies now , imagine he actually knocked him down lol

I mean every team has those players, Gerrard is a thug and dives, Carragher yells at his players and once beat Arbeloa, and etc...

no team is sinless

Comment

xavi not because of on the pitch things, because of his interviews which bully other teams and fans of other clubs...and his arrogance making fun of barcelona opponents, he does it all the time
                                valdes shouldn't have been there until a month ago, but well he tried wrestling skills on mourinho, surely it qualifies now , imagine he actually knocked him down lol
                                I mean every team has those players, Gerrard is a thug and dives, Carragher yells at his players and once beat Arbeloa, and etc...
                                no team is sinless
                                Whats wrong with that..? If he beat up Arbeloa, then thats a different matter, but i would prefer a defender who tells his team-mates what to do, then a defender whos afraid of doing so.

Comment

Working...
                                X