X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Henry to Red Bulls?

http://msn.foxsports.com/foxsoccer/u...with-red-bulls

WTF?

i really dont give a shit where he goes as long as he ****s off out of camp nou

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if he leaves. He has looked out of pace and depth in a brilliant Barca side.. However, this article is false, as there's no real evidence of quotes or reports.
      I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

i doubt right now. 1 more barca season, then he will be making a move to the states

Comment

you know what you all say that he is old and lost his abilities, its not that at all. Its the formation played by Barcelona that makes him play shit, his touch is still spot on, he still has his vision, he still has his pace (he was never that pacey to begin with). Messi just makes him and Zlatan look bad, but i dont see Henry moving to the US, he will more then likely move to UK to see his Child

Comment

he's old, it wouldnt be bad for him to move...if he can handle being a nobody here in the states i doubt many people will recognize him unless if they follow soccer

Comment

That would be sick

Comment

Of course. A good move for him.
                We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, Old Time is still a-flying;
                And this same flower that smiles today, Tomorrow will be dying."

flickr

Comment

i didnt know handballs were legall in the mls

Comment

Laliga's dignity will be restored a bit lol

Comment

Originally posted by The-Iron-Ghost View Post
                      you know what you all say that he is old and lost his abilities, its not that at all. Its the formation played by Barcelona that makes him play shit, his touch is still spot on, he still has his vision, he still has his pace (he was never that pacey to begin with). Messi just makes him and Zlatan look bad, but i dont see Henry moving to the US, he will more then likely move to UK to see his Child
                      ???

Comment

Originally posted by The-Iron-Ghost View Post
                        Your contradicting yourself.

Henry, on his day, [arsenal days] would streamroll past defenders with his flaming pace. That guy has unbelievable acceleration.. obviously, now he's gone older, and the fitness levels have gone down, but to say he never had the pace to begin is out of the line. Just watch his clips for Arsenal.
                        I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

well he's just wasting a spot in barca's roster. while a much more talented and hungry player from youth academy can come in and perform much better.
                          Im sure he will leave to the US.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/1302/Primer...ed-Bulls.dhtml

it says a source within MLS confirmed this.

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
                            CITY

Comment

Reports from SkySports News that, Barca president said ' we are trying to find a deal for Henry in MLS'

Comment

Working...
                              X