Arsenal fans look away FABREGAS wants out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chuck bass View Post
    being argentinas captain when maradona is coach is no big archievement. i would rather have diarra in barca than mascherano (though to be honest, i don't really want any of them)

btw: aout the westham reject thing you said

west ham didn't play him => almost got relegated, only saved because MU had already won the title and didn't even play seriously against them in the last game

Liverpool got him on loan from WHU => went to a CL final beating likes of Barca and Chelsea, only to lead through a deflected goal, and Mascherano raped Kaka (who was at his best) that night, only when he went off for a more attacking player, Kaka got back into the game and provided the second assist for Inzaghi.

point nullified

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post

btw: aout the westham reject thing you said

west ham didn't play him => almost got relegated, only saved because MU had already won the title and didn't even play seriously against them in the last game

Liverpool got him on loan from WHU => went to a CL final beating likes of Barca and Chelsea, only to lead through a deflected goal, and Mascherano raped Kaka (who was at his best) that night, only when he went off for a more attacking player, Kaka got back into the game and provided the second assist for Inzaghi.

point nullified
      what are you laughing at? you think mascherano is gods (i mean messi's ) gift to football? he has a 85 %completed pass rate because 99% of his passes are 2-3 yard backpasses. playing someone who is so bad as passing as him in a team like barca is suicide

west ham played him for 5 games, losing all of them lol

liverpool going to the cl final with mascherano doesn't change the fact that he's a west ham reject.

by your logic:
      diarra goes to portsmouth --> portsmouth wins the fa cup.
      diarra goes to real madrid --> real madrid reduce barca's 15 point lead to 4 points and diarra is a regular for france. portsmouth get relegated the next season

"point nullified"

Comment

what are you laughing at? you think mascherano is gods (i mean messi's ) gift to football? he has a 85 %completed pass rate because 99% of his passes are 2-3 yard backpasses. playing someone who is so bad as passing as him in a team like barca is suicide
        west ham played him for 5 games, losing all of them lol
        liverpool going to the cl final with mascherano doesn't change the fact that he's a west ham reject.
        by your logic:
        diarra goes to portsmouth --> portsmouth wins the fa cup.
        diarra goes to real madrid --> real madrid reduce barca's 15 point lead to 4 points and diarra is a regular for france. portsmouth get relegated the next season
        "point nullified"

when did i say he is god's gift to football ?
        he is good at what he does, destroying opponent's play. he isn't supposed to be an amazing passer. was Gattuso ever a great passer?

I've had this debate with you before, there are 2 types of DMs
        1) The Destroyer Type: Mascherano, Gattuso, Fletcher, Song, Diarra, Sissoko, Palacios, Toure etc
        2) the Passing Type: Alonso, Carrick, Huddlestone, Barry, Pirlo etc

and those are very very different. so when teams play 2 DMs, one is the destroyer and one is the passer => key to Italy's world cup success. why go that far, Van Bommel and Schweinsteiger play higher up the pitch compared to typical DMs, but it applies here, VB destroys, Schweini distributes, and it works perfectly well because of the balance offered

what is so hard to understand about it?

the only DMs who are excellent at both the physical type and technical type is Essien (who is as injury prone as Torres), and DDR (whose aggression causes too many fouls at bad areas at times).

Diarra is average at both
        Mascherano is excellent at destroying but average @ passing
        Xabi is average at destroying, but excellent at passing.
        Fletcher is above average at both, and thus I like him, not amazing at either attributes, but is improving both at the same time

and I can go on for ever...

ps. do you genuinely believe Messi is god, or are you just taking the piss ?

Comment

toure is just as good as de rossi and essien at "technical play", which is why he fits into barca. mascherano is not, neither is diarra. if barca were to buy a DM this summer (if toure leaves), the only one i would want is toulalan

diarra even sucks more at passing than mascherano, probably the worst passer in the world playing at such a high level (after manucho lol), but he is one of the best in the world when it comes to winning the ball back (yes, better than mascherano)

Comment

toure is just as good as de rossi and essien at "technical play", which is why he fits into barca. mascherano is not, neither is diarra. if barca were to buy a DM this summer (if toure leaves), the only one i would want is toulalan

diarra even sucks more at passing than mascherano, probably the worst passer in the world playing at such a high level (after manucho lol), but he is one of the best in the world when it comes to winning the ball back (yes, better than mascherano)
            I disagree, but people have different opinions anyways, no point arguing

Comment

Working...
            X