Arsenal fans look away FABREGAS wants out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arsenal fans look away FABREGAS wants out

The spine, what every arsenal move goes through, wonderkid,inspiration wants OUT and to move to barca

BIG NEWS

Kaebi kebab dasti chand?

Comment

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...161191,00.html

aparently. AW told Cesc that he won't spend heavily this summer and prefers to stick with his youth plan, so Cesc gently asked for a transfer...

45M min with market these days, but the reported fee is closer to 35-40M.

Barca spend too

Yaya is almost certain to leave Barcelona too and he could be included in the deal. Mascherano is also very likely to leave and will probably end up in Barcelona as he will be Yaya's replacement and could play as Alves' back up too. Messi will talk to him in SA.

wow, Barcelona are actually getting scary...I can see both Barca and RM ending with more than 100 points in La Liga next season

Comment

It's no surprise that Fabregas wanted to go back to Barca one day, but didn't think it would be now. I thought he would give it another season or two. It's ashame. Seems the captaincy will go to Robin Van Persie. Arsenal won't win titles, if they can't keep to their main players.

I feel it for them..
        Fabregas will be a great loss to EPL just like Ronaldo and Henry was.
        I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Honestly here are the facts

Wenger is overseas at the moment
          Cesc has made no official statement regarding this
          This rumour circulates every transfer season
          Barcelona are going through elections
          Barcelona don't need Cesc with Xavi & Iniesta there
          Move to Barcelona means sitting on the bench

Reality, Cesc isn't going anywhere, Cesc knows arsenal will replace only what they have to which is add new striker, new centre back and new keeper.

This is why Arsenal have jack all debt compared to the likes of Real Madrid and Barcelona who have massive debts.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Iron-Ghost View Post
            Honestly here are the facts

Wenger is overseas at the moment
            Cesc has made no official statement regarding this
            This rumour circulates every transfer season
            Barcelona are going through elections
            Barcelona don't need Cesc with Xavi & Iniesta there
            Move to Barcelona means sitting on the bench

Reality, Cesc isn't going anywhere, Cesc knows arsenal will replace only what they have to which is add new striker, new centre back and new keeper.

This is why Arsenal have jack all debt compared to the likes of Real Madrid and Barcelona who have massive debts.

the bolds parts are all untrue. lol
            sorry, but he's gone. don't worry, ramsey will be world class if this gay injury doesn't stop him

Comment

Barca rotate alot ,so it's not as they have a fixed firs xi, so eveyrone gets games.

I think the convo took place like this

CF: hey Arsene, how is your summer going ?
              AW: not bad, what's up with you
              CF: just chilling, so what are your plans for next year? finally spending?
              AW: oo yea, stay here, I have big plans, we'll win big things next year
              CF: awesome, so how much you wanna spend and who are your targets?
              AW: I'm looking at 15M net spend max. Chamakh, Petrov, Hangeland are my primary targets. may also sign a couple of 16 yr olds..Arshavin might go
              CF: umm, that's it? what about the keeper situation or any high key players?
              AW: we'll see about Fabianski. He kept a couple of clean sheets against City and Fulham. but I might look for a keeper, not the priority though. don't worry we'll do fine, I believe in my youth project.
              CF: sorry sir, I have tremendous respect for you and your plan, but I can't see us winning things next season, maybe it's in my best interest to take off. I'll never forget what you taught me. good luck
              AW: so you wanna go to Barcelona?
              CF: yes sir
              AW: didn't they just buy David Villa? I thought they don't spend much.
              CF: it's a myth, they spend a lot, but gets overshadowed by Madrid. Barca want get 114 points next season
              AW: interesting, anyways lad, Arsenal FC will live on, good luck

Comment

I thought Barca had an amazing youth academy? They can't just pick someone up from there?

Comment

why is yaya moving?
                  Humanity. Love. Earth.

Comment

Originally posted by IranSoccer#8 View Post
                    I thought Barca had an amazing youth academy? They can't just pick someone up from there?
                    technically, they are

Comment

Originally posted by toofan View Post
                      why is yaya moving?
                      because his agent is *****ing about playing time (pep lets busquets play more because his father is a barca legend, and he's catalan)

Comment

Originally posted by chuck bass View Post
                        because his agent is *****ing about playing time (pep lets busquets play more because his father is a barca legend, and he's catalan)

do you rate busquets ?

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
                          do you rate busquets ?
                          you mean hate? No, i think he's a good player, with potential to be as almost good as xavi in the future. but right now toure is better

Comment

Originally posted by chuck bass View Post
                            you mean hate? No, i think he's a good player, with potential to be as almost good as xavi in the future. but right now toure is better
                            RATE =/= HATE lol. I mean how good you think he is.

I think he can do a good job against 80% of la liga teams, but definitely not DM material when Barca face likes of Chelsea or Inter. they need a real warrior and fighter for those games, Busquets is too much of a ***** for that role against big teams atm

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
                              RATE =/= HATE lol. I mean how good you think he is.
                              I think he can do a good job against 80% of la liga teams, but definitely not DM material when Barca face likes of Chelsea or Inter. they need a real warrior and fighter for those games, Busquets is too much of a ***** for that role against big teams atm
                              yeah that's exactly what i think

if toure is a 9/10 DM, busquets is a 7/10
                              he's good enough to start against all la liga teams (MAYBE except real, and valencia), but for teams like inter, chelsea etc toure is better.

Comment

Working...
                              X