Arsenal fans look away FABREGAS wants out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
    RATE =/= HATE lol. I mean how good you think he is.

I think he can do a good job against 80% of la liga teams, but definitely not DM material when Barca face likes of Chelsea or Inter. they need a real warrior and fighter for those games, Busquets is too much of a ***** for that role against big teams atm
    what do you mean by 80% la liga teams?
    he's one of the best in europe which is why he is a starter for Barca and in squad for the best team in europe in the coming world cup. sure he has couple of bad games but most of the times he is consistent and disciplined he listens to what pep tells him, toure can be like etoo, but I want him badly to stay and fight for his place he will be missed if he leaves.

Cecs and Vill are certain to be in Barca next season
    dont even doubt for a moment.cecs he's the closest thing to a xavi or iniesta considering how many times injured they get its a brilliant idea to bring him in, about right time.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Busquete can't tackle to save his life, he's a good passer, but i would definitely prefer Toure in that role.

Barca will look an unstoppable force next year
      I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by IranSoccer#8 View Post
        I thought Barca had an amazing youth academy? They can't just pick someone up from there?
        Fabregas was part of Barca accademy, they are just bringing him back like they got Pique back!
        I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

RATE =/= HATE lol. I mean how good you think he is.
          To be fair you should have said "How do you rate him?"

Comment

Busquets is a cheater. He dont suite to Barca with the style he acts.

Comment

cant we just wait until its officially confirmed. Then we don't have to debate, only discuss.

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                what do you mean by 80% la liga teams?
                he's one of the best in europe which is why he is a starter for Barca and in squad for the best team in europe in the coming world cup. sure he has couple of bad games but most of the times he is consistent and disciplined he listens to what pep tells him, toure can be like etoo, but I want him badly to stay and fight for his place he will be missed if he leaves.

Cecs and Vill are certain to be in Barca next season
                dont even doubt for a moment.cecs he's the closest thing to a xavi or iniesta considering how many times injured they get its a brilliant idea to bring him in, about right time.
                stopped reading there. another shayan masterstroke. Lucas is disciplined too and listens to what the coach says and has 85% passing success rate (the 3rd highest in PL after Lampard and Mascherano), but it doesn't make him even close to one of the best in europe lol.

Busquets is a woman compared to other top DMs like Essien, DDR, Yaya Toure Mascherano, Van Bommel or even Fletcher. but since 80% of la liga teams hae soft midfields, he can cope with it, but he is nowhere near ready to tackle when a good team comes along...

Comment

stopped reading there. another shayan masterstroke. Lucas is disciplined too and listens to what the coach says and has 85% passing success rate (the 3rd highest in PL after Lampard and Mascherano), but it doesn't make him even close to one of the best in europe lol.

Busquets is a woman compared to other top DMs like Essien, DDR, Yaya Toure Mascherano, Van Bommel or even Fletcher. but since 80% of la liga teams hae soft midfields, he can cope with it, but he is nowhere near ready to tackle when a good team comes along...
                  how is he a woman when he raped united in the final and make the so called midfield masters xabi alonso, diarra....look crap in the 2 classicos. you're telling me madrid have a soft midfield.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                    how is he a woman when he raped united in the final and make the so called midfield masters xabi alonso, diarra....look crap in the 2 classicos. you're telling me madrid have a soft midfield.
                    Lucas made a joke of United's midfield too...just to let you know, TWICE. it doesn't make him world class, does it ?

in terms of aggression, Busquets is a woman compared to other DMs.

and yea, Pellegrini was an idiot to play freaking GAGO alongside Xabi. Xabi needs a super aggressive DM beside him (like mascherano) to perform to his best, not freaking Gago. and Diarra ? are we talking about that Arsenal reject ?

Comment

Lucas made a joke of United's midfield too...just to let you know, TWICE. it doesn't make him world class, does it ?
                      and yea, Pellegrini was an idiot to play freaking GAGO alongside Xabi. Xabi needs a super aggressive DM beside him (like mascherano) to perform to his best, not freaking Gago. and Diarra ? are we talking about that Arsenal reject ?
                      mascherano? are we talking about that west ham reject?

Comment

Originally posted by chuck bass View Post
                        mascherano? are we talking about that west ham reject?
                        too bad he's messi's captain.

and Diarra is a big game chocker, he was on verge of eliminating France from the world cup by his shocking display against Ireland, every single RM fan I know, want rid of him...

he can only perform against Racing Santader and Co...

while when for one game Mascherano is banned, we lose to Chlesea 3-1 @ Anfield despite being in form of our decade...that's the difference

comparing Diarra and Mascherano, is like comparing Darren Bent and David Villa

Comment

Originally posted by chuck bass View Post
                          [/B]
                          the bolds parts are all untrue. lol
                          sorry, but he's gone. don't worry, ramsey will be world class if this gay injury doesn't stop him
                          Dude Cesc doesnt start for Spain because of those 2, Barca don't have debts i am wrong.

Has Cesc confirmed the statement?

News from today is that Arsenal have refused to sell him, you need to understand Arsenal don't need the money so 30-35 million is not going to persuade them. Wenger is not even in the country to discuss with Cesc

Tixi & Laporta arent even on the same page.

Cesc will go to Barcelona....one day in the future, i dont see it for the next couple of years.

So just wait and see what actually happens, cause Barca do this every transfer market.

Comment

too bad he's messi's captain.

and Diarra is a big game chocker, he was on verge of eliminating France from the world cup by his shocking display against Ireland, every single RM fan I know, want rid of him...

he can only perform against Racing Santader and Co...

while when for one game Mascherano is banned, we lose to Chlesea 3-1 @ Anfield despite being in form of our decade...that's the difference

comparing Diarra and Mascherano, is like comparing Darren Bent and David Villa
                            being argentinas captain when maradona is coach is no big archievement. i would rather have diarra in barca than mascherano (though to be honest, i don't really want any of them)

Comment

Originally posted by The-Iron-Ghost View Post
                              Dude Cesc doesnt start for Spain because of those 2, Barca don't have debts i am wrong.
                              Has Cesc confirmed the statement?
                              News from today is that Arsenal have refused to sell him, you need to understand Arsenal don't need the money so 30-35 million is not going to persuade them. Wenger is not even in the country to discuss with Cesc
                              Tixi & Laporta arent even on the same page.
                              Cesc will go to Barcelona....one day in the future, i dont see it for the next couple of years.
                              So just wait and see what actually happens, cause Barca do this every transfer market.
                              Cesc doesn't start because of alonso and xavi. iniesta plays (i think) winger on national team, and if (i mean when ) cesc comes, this is probably how barca would play from midfield and up

-----------Toure/Busquets - Xavi
                              Messi------------Cesc--------------Iniesta
                              ------------------Villa

(just look at that btw..looks like something you'll see in football manager/fifa/fantasy football...unbelievable)

Here is his statement: http://www.guardian.co.uk/foctball/2...senal-transfer

Arsenal can try to refuse to sell him, but they can't kept him there against his will

Comment

the fact that he came from the second division and made to Barca's eleven who won all trophies that season, being a regular starter and then making it to spain's squad talks for itself. Im not saying he is the best ever or anything because he has his moments but overall he is perfect for Barca's midfield and in future he will be a great asset like Xavi is today,

Arsenal and Wenger dont want to see Cecs leave, because it ruins their plans again, they have to build another team around someone else but they shouldnt be stupid enough to keep a player that his mind is somewhere else and persoanlly told his coach he wants to leave...

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Working...
                                X