arjen robben!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

arjen robben!

he said that he's gonna end he's carrier if he wins the cl and the world cup!
    i don't think they gonna win the world cup butt they have a chance of winning it and the cl .so if they win the maestro will stop at the age of 26

link?

Comment

the likelihood of them winning tommorow is about 40%, and the odd os Holland winning is like 10%. So there is only really a 4% chance of this happening lol. He will most likely change his mind if it does happen, but you can understand why. Best ending you could imagine.

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
        link?
        it's written in germany
        here http://www.rtl.de/cms/information/sp...startid=318900

Comment

To be surprised, I would be surprised if he retires. Okay, even if they win Champions league and World Cup, there's still alot he can do even get to that greater stage of his career.

This just seems his knee problems are getting to him. i think he will retire around 29-30, if his injury problems increase.
          I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Nope. He made a joke, telling that if he wins both cups, he will return to FC Groningen. He promised his mother...

Comment

why would he retire at 26 ??

he's gonna check out like karimi did. lol

Comment

"The final is a match between a team who wants to play football and a team who just wants to stop football"

Robben

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                  "The final is a match between a team who wants to play football and a team who just wants to stop football"

Robben

Just mind-games there.. it's not like it's going to affect Mourinho's team anymore
                  I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Working...
                  X