Diego Milito

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
    right! thats his club career...his youth squad days were in genoa, that is why he is loyal to them and said he will always go back to genoa
    ive looked on the internet and cant seem to find anything that verifies this, your source? It would be pretty weird for a guy to be born and raised in argentina, move to italy for a years for a youth team and then suddenly come back home without ever playing a game for his italian team.
    The obscure we see eventually. The completely obvious, it seems, takes longer. ~Edward R. Murrow

Comment

still a team who plays in serie A and the reason they are so strong even mourinho said that, he said thanx to italian football for strengthening his team
      same team who schooled bayern, barely beat shitty sienna 1-0 few days b4 and they got away with a penalty
      and yes there are only 4 italians in inter; materazzi, toldo, santon and balotelli but the rest of them like cambiasso, zanetti, pandev have played in italy, under italian style of football for YEARS...
      Mourinhio said that because he wants to make it seem like the Serie A is on par with the EPL and La liga in terms of quality. He also said that Ibrahimovic was the best player in the world when he was playing for inter. :bs:

This team because of mournhio's great tactics, not some mythological italian soccer power. If anything, italian soccer has been on a downslide for a few years now. Other than giovinco, chiellini and aqualani i can't think of a single exciting italian player. And aqualani is behind lucas (a guy who most people see as average at best) in Liverpool.
      The obscure we see eventually. The completely obvious, it seems, takes longer. ~Edward R. Murrow

Comment

Originally posted by mf_doom View Post
        Mourinhio said that because he wants to make it seem like the Serie A is on par with the EPL and La liga in terms of quality. He also said that Ibrahimovic was the best player in the world when he was playing for inter. :bs:
        This team because of mournhio's great tactics, not some mythological italian soccer power. If anything, italian soccer has been on a downslide for a few years now. Other than giovinco, chiellini and aqualani i can't think of a single exciting italian player. And aqualani is behind lucas (a guy who most people see as average at best) in Liverpool.

well if serie A wasn't up to par then why did they win CL?
        they shoulda been knocked out long time ago

and again this la liga this la liga that i have yet to see a good argument...madrid and barca own the whole league, 3rd, 4th place is almost ALWAYS sevilla and valencia (we'll see what valencia will do without VILLA) and they're like 20 points behind 2nd place...its a joke

and EPL a.k.a. Chelsea/Manchester slaughter house

Comment

right! thats his club career...his youth squad days were in genoa, that is why he is loyal to them and said he will always go back to genoa
          Ekbatan, I love you as a member, but sometimes your arguments don't make any sense. he started playing in Argentina

Diego Milito started playing at Argentine first division Racing Club in 1999, where he won the 2001 Apertura tournament. During this time, his younger brother Gabriel played for Racing's main rival, Independiente.

Comment

Originally posted by mf_doom View Post
            ive looked on the internet and cant seem to find anything that verifies this, your source? It would be pretty weird for a guy to be born and raised in argentina, move to italy for a years for a youth team and then suddenly come back home without ever playing a game for his italian team.
            his youth team wasn't genoa, his youth team was a argentinan club called racing, he was almost in his mid 20's when he came to genoa lol

Comment

his youth team wasn't genoa, his youth team was a argentinan club called racing, he was almost in his mid 20's when he came to genoa lol
              before going to genoa he was playing for zaragoza

Comment

remember at zaragoza he always performed well against Barca and Real.
                will never forget that memorable copa del rey game

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by chuck bass View Post
                  yeah i know, EKBATAN is saying this not me.

Comment

well if serie A wasn't up to par then why did they win CL?
                    they shoulda been knocked out long time ago

and again this la liga this la liga that i have yet to see a good argument...madrid and barca own the whole league, 3rd, 4th place is almost ALWAYS sevilla and valencia (we'll see what valencia will do without VILLA) and they're like 20 points behind 2nd place...its a joke

and EPL a.k.a. Chelsea/Manchester slaughter house
                    the same Chelsea/manchester slaughter house that beat them 13 times?

Comment

^ beat who?

im curious to know where milito played in his teenage years, obviously he was somewhere, he didnt just start his career at age 20 in argentina...i cant find anything on his youth years but i remember people mentioning genoa and ive seen milito say how loyal he is to that club...why so much loyalty to an italian club that he only played 2 years for?

Comment

^ beat who?

im curious to know where milito played in his teenage years, obviously he was somewhere, he didnt just start his career at age 20 in argentina...i cant find anything on his youth years but i remember people mentioning genoa and ive seen milito say how loyal he is to that club...why so much loyalty to an italian club that he only played 2 years for?
                        Man united and chelsea lost 13 times in the league (combined). This year it was the closest league in years.

Milito played in argentina. I can't find anyhting that shows that he played for genoa youth. As for his liking of the city, maybe the people were really nice to him?

Comment

Working...
                        X