I am leaving Inter and Joining Madrid - Mourinho

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am leaving Inter and Joining Madrid - Mourinho

My favorite manager, coming to my fav club, maybe now the club will listen to what the fans want with Mourinho in power.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1716/cha...-jose-mourinho

I hope he brings back some players with him to replace the beauty queens we have right now. He'll make a squad that will actually compete with Barca again.
    The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
    For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
    http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
    http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
    http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

yeah some shitty players need to go.

Granero & Lass should leave real madrid.

Comment

Originally posted by I Walk Alone View Post
      wtf lass is sick

Comment

you want the club to make the same mistake as last year ie selling Robben/Sneijder lol

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

you want the club to make the same mistake as last year ie selling Robben/Sneijder lol
          i said Granero & Lass

you compare them to Robben & Sneijder ???

go get some sleep. ghaati kardi

Comment

i said Granero & Lass

Wtf are you on about. Instead of blindly barking go watch some Madrid matches. Lass & Granero have been excellent . Lass has been having trouble with injury ,but wtf are you seriously on about ?

Comment

so he won the big show and he wants another more exciting life in madrid?
              Humanity. Love. Earth.

Comment

i said Granero & Lass

ur on crack guy if anything gago should leave

Comment

Originally posted by toofan View Post
                  so he won the big show and he wants another more exciting life in madrid?
                  Because he's method is 'i've won everything here, let me do the same at another country'..

yeah, and he also wants to be the first manager to win the league with England,Italy and Spain.. remarkable achievment if he does it.

He also realises this is the best time to join Madrid. Mourinho is a great motivator, and there's no team ethic in Madrids team these days, but Mourinho can rectify that, and sort their defensive and midifled problems which have been at fault for the big games like the el classico or the games vs lyon.
                  I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

he cannot duplicate what he did with inter anywhere else, mark my words

i wouldnt be surprised if few years down the line, he goes back to inter

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                      he cannot duplicate what he did with inter anywhere else, mark my words

i wouldnt be surprised if few years down the line, he goes back to inter
                      Okay, im saving this post
                      I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

I reckon he's adaptable to the club he coaches. At Porto he didn't have all that money and he's won everything, CL and the UEFA Cup when it used to be a knock-out only cometition. Apart from Carlos Alberto and Bosingwa I can't think of any other young player he promoted there but think of how many of the older ones he's turned into top players - Ferreira, Carvalho, Maniche, etc. Deco was CL player of the year, did anyone know him before he worked with Mourinho?

At Chelsea he did spend a little bit but that happens if you want to WIN the Prem (and all teams were milking them for cash because there was the Abramovich hype), especially in a short period of time. And he's one that at the first-time of asking by a huge difference. 90+ points, 15-16 goals conceded. There were not many defeats, defeats were turned into rare draws and matches that should have been drawn were always turned into 1 goal difference wins. Only players he promoted were John Obi Mikkel and Lassana Diarra (who's now a top player), but the problem was that he was in a conflict with Frank Arnesen who oversaw everything with the youth setup. He stopped winning when he had to accomodate Ballack and Sheva.

At Inter he didn't spend a lot, he inherited the squad. He transferred Pandev on a free, Motta and Milito who weren't that expensive, Sneijder a bargain and then Balotelli and Santon who are top players from the youth team. Apart from these two he's also played a couple of others for 2 or 3 matches - Rene Khrin, Stevanovic, Arnautovic but I suppose that doesn't matter a lot. Correct me if i'm wrong but didn't he get 50 something plus Eto'o for Ibrahimovic? That's wheeling and dealing altough it's not Mourinho that negotiates everything, but still.

Mourinho is a coach who knows what he wants from his players and what it takes. He's arrogant to the press to lift the pressure of the team, all his players love him and all that, I've heard that behind cameras he's a really nice guy. That's the problem with him, the way he deals with the press and the boring football which isn't that boring after all, Inter have scored 8 more goals than Roma who have the second best attack this season, and 19 more goals than Palermo, Milan teams that have the 3rd best attacks.

If he came at Manchester United, I suppose that he'd adapt at United and even change his style of football to fit us, he's been assistant to Van Gaal at FC Barcelona, maybe he can play a bit more entertaining aswell. Would never want to see him at a rival of ours in England because that simply means success for them. I wouldn't desperately want him at us either but if he came we'd probably have a bigger chance of success than with any other manager.

He will be succesful at Madrid, Mark my words.

Comment

Yeah you have to be crazy to bet he wont succeed at Madrid or any other he goes to. He is guaranteed to win you trophies but makes you a team no body wants to watch.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by Arian View Post
                            ur on crack guy if anything gago should leave
                            Im sure he wll do some cleaning, by getting rid players like gago, marcelo, and benzema maybe.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                              Yeah you have to be crazy to bet he wont succeed at Madrid or any other he goes to. He is guaranteed to win you trophies but makes you a team no body wants to watch.
                              Football is about prizes.

In 20 years time, I am not going to look at 2010, and remember ' oh that team played good football' but rather, im gna see that Inter won it.

Also, a sign of a good team is winning the match, without even playing that well.

Comment

Working...
                              X