Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
    Football is about prizes.
    In 20 years time, I am not going to look at 2010, and remember ' oh that team played good football' but rather, im gna see that Inter won it.
    Also, a sign of a good team is winning the match, without even playing that well.
    You definitely have a short memory then. Not only do I remember the Cryuff era because of the trophies Barca won ,but for the establishment of the beautiful way football is played at Camp Nou. If boring unattractive,football is what Madrid needs to become champions , even though Perez has insisted the contrary, then Mourinho is who they deserve.

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
      Im sure he wll do some cleaning, by getting rid players like gago, marcelo, and benzema maybe.
      wtf marcelo ?

he's a huge talent. the only thing that he should improve is his Defensive Ability.

Comment

hey so if mourinho goes there, where will pelligrini go?

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
          Football is about prizes.

In 20 years time, I am not going to look at 2010, and remember ' oh that team played good football' but rather, im gna see that Inter won it.

Also, a sign of a good team is winning the match, without even playing that well.
          I want to enjoy my football, I dont gain anything with one team winning trophies or not! I just want to see beautiful football that entertains not one that bores me to death.
          again Im talking on a fan's perspective.
          Originally posted by I Walk Alone View Post
          wtf marcelo ?

he's a huge talent. the only thing that he should improve is his Defensive Ability.
          yes huge talent in screwing up.

I dont think he has more brain than a sheep.
          As a Barca fan of course I like him to stay in Madrid if possible.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Yeah you have to be crazy to bet he wont succeed at Madrid or any other he goes to. He is guaranteed to win you trophies but makes you a team no body wants to watch.
            Not entertaining?

The 3 goals Inter scored on Barca were very entertaining. The way they defended at Camp Nou was exciting, they totally owned the Barca attack, you couldn't expect them to play an open game vs Barca at Camp Nou and win, come on your a Barca fan it's not hard to know how great your offensive talent is. He makes his team play the way they need to win, it's actually very entertaining for people who have watched football for a long time and enjoy watching a team fight for each other.
            The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
            For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
            http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
            http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
            http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
            http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

Originally posted by PersianMadrid7 View Post
              Not entertaining?

The 3 goals Inter scored on Barca were very entertaining. The way they defended at Camp Nou was exciting, they totally owned the Barca attack, you couldn't expect them to play an open game vs Barca at Camp Nou and win, come on your a Barca fan it's not hard to know how great your offensive talent is. He makes his team play the way they need to win, it's actually very entertaining for people who have watched football for a long time and enjoy watching a team fight for each other.
              It comes down to personal taste.

I just don't like seeing one team playing football and the other team parking the bus like cowards.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

It comes down to personal taste.

I just don't like seeing one team playing football and the other team parking the bus like cowards.

that game was all about coaching...like i said b4 if barca and guardiola were smart, they wouldnt have attacked the whole 90min, and put pressure on inter when they tried to attack...they should've opened up the game a bit, let inter think they can attack and score and then catch them off guard. same mistake bayern made, holding possession, passing it around, switching sides...theres no point in having possession if u cant do anything about it.

barca fell victim of how CL works out with aways goals, its happens to many teams, results of 1st game pretty much dictate the 2nd game and some teams get the shaft. All the teams do what inter did, u get good results 1st game, u try to maintain is 2nd game

Comment

Jose Mourinho has vowed to bring champagne football back to the Bernabeu as he aims to restore Real Madrid to former glories.

And the Portuguese coach has revealed that England stars Steven Gerrard and Frank Lampard are the kind of players he will look for when shaping his Real side.

Manuel Pellegrini was sacked on Wednesday night after a trophyless first season with the Spanish giants, who have now won just two major trophies in seven years and have failed to get beyond the last 16 of the Champions League since 2004.

Having won the treble with Inter Milan, Mourinho is set to be unveiled as Real's new boss once he resolves contract negotiations with Inter, with whom he has a deal until June 2012.

The 47-year-old has already achieved much success with Porto, Chelsea and Inter teams built around reliable veterans, and midfield pair Gerrard (29) and Lampard (31) could fit the bill.

"I like players in the final part of their careers," Mourinho told Spanish sports daily AS.
                  Value for money

"I love to have some players who are 33 or 34 years old. They are players that you buy and you won't recover this money, but if they give you good performances for two or three years you've got your money's worth.

"Both (Gerrard and Lampard) are great players who always give everything."

There have been doubts over whether Mourinho's style would suit Real having used defensive tactics to lead Porto, Chelsea and Inter to glory, but he has been keen to allay those concerns.

Asked about how Real fans expect to see both successful sides and entertaining football, he added: "Me as well, let them have no doubt about that.

"My Madrid will always play well, attack and be winners. However, there will be times when we will have to face the game in a different manner.

"Having said that, my team always goes out on the pitch with a clear idea: to win. If we are winning 3-1 and we only have 10 players on the pitch, then my players will have to sit back to defend. That's the way it is.

Sacrifices

"It's very difficult during 90 minutes to always be better than your opponent. There's always a time in which you need to be a team and make sacrifices.

"It will be a balanced team," Mourinho continued.

"We will be a side with its own identity, we will not imitate anybody. The identity will be set by the players and me. For this we will have to work very hard."

Mourinho became just the third coach ever to win the European title with two different clubs after Inter beat Bayern Munich 2-0 in Saturday's Champions League final at the Bernabeu.

That also saw Inter become the first Italian team to win the Serie A, Coppa Italia and Champions League treble, and Mourinho is determined to continue his winning streak in Spain.

"I want to win the league because no player or coach has won the English, Italian and Spanish leagues," he said.

History

"I would like to be the first to do it, and also to be the first coach to lift three Champions Leagues with three different teams.

"I would also like to discover a player from the youth team and make him into a star.

"I have a lot of motivations. I don't want to lose humility, so I cannot come out and say that I'm going to win the league when you are up against a super team like Barcelona.

"Hopefully Valencia, Mallorca and Atletico, to name but a few sides, win more and we will see an even better championship this year," Mourinho added.

"It's going to be a great championship because Barcelona have signed very well and are going to be stronger than this season."
                  I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Working...
                  X