Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacman VS MAyweather is GOING TO HAPPEN!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacman VS MAyweather is GOING TO HAPPEN!!!

Pacman has agreed to the blood tests that Mayweather was insisting on..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/boxing/8698753.stm

old news, and mayweather just said that he wants a doping test right before the fight. Actually i think its boring, they are both boxers in a low division. There is only one boxer i like in the lower weights and that's Amir Khan. All boxers in the super six tournament[super middelweight] would decapitate both of them in the first round.
    A free and reborn Iran without organized religion and rooted in its true herritage and values

Comment

Originally posted by PersianPrins View Post
      old news, and mayweather just said that he wants a doping test right before the fight. Actually i think its boring, they are both boxers in a low division. There is only one boxer i like in the lower weights and that's Amir Khan. All boxers in the super six tournament[super middelweight] would decapitate both of them in the first round.
      You know nothing about boxing mate, welterweights are the best fighters in boxing. Of course a 168 pound fighter will defeat a 147 pound fighter, Tomas Adamek (a natural Cruiserweight) would destroy Mikkel Kessler/Andre Ward/Carl Froch/Arthur Abraham or whoever wins the Super 6. Amir isnt as good as you think he is, he has been avoiding Marcos Maidana because his style would not work in Khans favour like the rest of his handpicked fights.

Anyways

Look Mayweather offered this deal to Pac-Man last time, Manny accepted but Floyd still declined. Floyd has no interest of fighting Manny because he will in fact have a great chance of loosing and it will stop his dream of finishing his career without a "L" on his record.

I want Manny to close his mouth.

Comment

^^^ lol I know what is PersianPrins talking about... he wants to see Amir Khan instead of Mayweather vs Manny? what?!

This is going to be an epic fight. I hope Manny brings his game against Mayweather and knocks him out instead of just winning on points.
        The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
        For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
        http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
        http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
        http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
        http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

Dont diss amir khan! i know all his fights are hand picked and he does seem to go for either inexperienced or past-their-best boxers, but i love him! he's such a sweetie...

Lol, Anyway, if this happens it will be an amazing fight, no matter what the outcome. I do get the feeling, like TIG said, that Mayweather doesnt really want the fight, and last time his 'halfway' deal of a fourteen day cut-off period was probbaly only offered to try to make himself look good cos he KNEW manny would disagree. Now that he's offered it, i dunno. Tbh, i can see where manny's coming from - i wouldnt wanna be weakened by giving blood on the day either! This is probably a daft question, but presumably BOTH boxers would submit the samples, not just manny, right? As in, mayW isnt just asking manny to do it, he's saying they both do it, rihgt?
          Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
          GazKhor

Comment

Originally posted by The-Iron-Ghost View Post
            You know nothing about boxing mate, welterweights are the best fighters in boxing. Of course a 168 pound fighter will defeat a 147 pound fighter, Tomas Adamek (a natural Cruiserweight) would destroy Mikkel Kessler/Andre Ward/Carl Froch/Arthur Abraham or whoever wins the Super 6. Amir isnt as good as you think he is, he has been avoiding Marcos Maidana because his style would not work in Khans favour like the rest of his handpicked fights.
            Anyways
            Look Mayweather offered this deal to Pac-Man last time, Manny accepted but Floyd still declined. Floyd has no interest of fighting Manny because he will in fact have a great chance of loosing and it will stop his dream of finishing his career without a "L" on his record.
            I want Manny to close his mouth.
            WELL SAID, i was bemused as to what he was saying in regards to preferring watching khan to mayweather and pacman, i watched the mayweather and mosley fight and have been praying that this fight goes ahead...

like most people i want pacman to put mayweather on the canvas!!

Comment

First of all i didn't say khan is better than both of them. I would like to see Pacman vs. Mayweather, but just like David haye vs klitschko. Its just talking talking and talking. And no Welterweight does not have the best fighters[my opinon]. In the super middleweight there are many good boxers, not just in super six: Bute, Bika, Kelly palvik and so on..
              A free and reborn Iran without organized religion and rooted in its true herritage and values

Comment

u guys remember that prince nasim guy from like 10 years ago? he was this little fast arab/british guy, talked alot of shit, had some good fights but then he fukked up a few times and disappeared

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                  u guys remember that prince nasim guy from like 10 years ago? he was this little fast arab/british guy, talked alot of shit, had some good fights but then he fukked up a few times and disappeared
                  Lol, yeah i've been told of him. I watched a few of his fights, though at the time i was too young to understand anything about boxing. He used to somersault into the ring lol. Proper showman, but the boxing equivalent of a (sort of) one-hit wonder tbh, he was never gonna be around for long cos he didnt conquer america -that's what makes a boxer go down in history.
                  GazKhor

Comment

Originally posted by Daei_The_King View Post
                    Lol, yeah i've been told of him. I watched a few of his fights, though at the time i was too young to understand anything about boxing. He used to somersault into the ring lol. Proper showman, but the boxing equivalent of a (sort of) one-hit wonder tbh, he was never gonna be around for long cos he didnt conquer america -that's what makes a boxer go down in history.

ya he was such a c0cky show off and he made a buzz here but then he lost his fights

the coolest thing about him was the way he was dodging punches...he could lean back alot and was quick, so people liked him cuz of that, reminded them of mohammad ali....but yea all that went out the window when he became a bust....and he was rich so he probably said f*** it ill just go live my rich life, who wants to get beat up. lol

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                      ya he was such a c0cky show off and he made a buzz here but then he lost his fights
                      the coolest thing about him was the way he was dodging punches...he could lean back alot and was quick, so people liked him cuz of that, reminded them of mohammad ali....but yea all that went out the window when he became a bust....and he was rich so he probably said f*** it ill just go live my rich life, who wants to get beat up. lol
                      I guess the way you gotta think about Prince Naseem if you wanna REALLY weigh up his success is as an entertainer - he wasnt really a BOXER. not properly anyway. He was an entertainer, and a DAMN good one!
                      GazKhor

Comment

Damn I wanna see Pacman beat the shit out of him so he wont talk shit, and Persianprins wtf you smoking?

Comment

Working...
                        X