No announcement yet.

Jose Mourinho with Marco Matterazi.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is not after the game, I think this was yesterday (Tuesday) actually when he returned to the training facility to collect his personal belongings. Right before he sits in the car he tells Materazzi that they'll talk on the phone later, but as the car starts moving, he changed his mind and went out to bid Marco farewell more personally.

According to Materazzi himself, he tried to persuade Mourinho of staying right before being substituted in the final, telling him that he would never be loved more anywhere else than in Inter, Mourinho started crying already and replied that he had to leave. Marco then said that it was good that the substitution went through simultaneously, because he was also on the brink of crying.
    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, Old Time is still a-flying;
    And this same flower that smiles today, Tomorrow will be dying."

flickr

Comment

Edit: My mistake, it is in Spain. Sorry!
      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, Old Time is still a-flying;
      And this same flower that smiles today, Tomorrow will be dying."

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Haf3z View Post
        Edit: My mistake, it is in Spain. Sorry!
        yeah, its at Madrid..
        I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Working...
        X