Clear All

Hiddink or Mourinho?

Who is the better coach/manager?
    Guus Hiddink
    0%
    José Mourinho
    0%

Faghat Mourinho.
    But he's got to prove himself at National level.
    not just get all the players he wants a rich club like Chelsea and Inter.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Mourinho is a great manager, but I ain't falling in this trap

I still believe Hiddink is a top top top manager, who has had tougher challenges than Mourinho

CL semis with PSV, Euro 08 semis with Russia :ekk:

Comment

tough one....both are great and not easy to say who is better but I went with H. because I just like his more attacking mentality, where as M. is probably a better coach but way defensive for my liking.
        sigpic
        Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, Old Time is still a-flying;
          And this same flower that smiles today, Tomorrow will be dying."

flickr ��

Comment

the special one jose

Comment

This is like the Maradona vs. Messi question. Hiddink is the better manager, but Mourinho has the ability to surpass him in the future.
              Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                This is like the Maradona vs. Messi question. Hiddink is the better manager, but Mourinho has the ability to surpass him in the future.
                I think you're right, this is like Maradona vs Messi.

Both the best of their generations, but Messi H2H is physically better because of the pace of the game.

Hiddink is a great coach, but the CL is arguably harder to win than the WC, Mourinho won the CL twice, unbeaten record at home etc... Hiddink is up there at the top in terms of bringing out the best of a team, if he stayed at Chelsea we could have seen something special, but he chooses to coach countries like Russia, South Korea etc... I think he could have won a lot more trophies at the club level if he chose to stay.
                The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
                For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
                http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
                http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
                http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
                http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                  I think one determining factor is how much each coach has wne respectively. I'm not sure about Hiddink's medals and achievements, but hasn't Mourinho won more than him already?
                  We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, Old Time is still a-flying;
                  And this same flower that smiles today, Tomorrow will be dying."

flickr ��

Comment

Hiddink also got a Europa Cup 1 trophie with PSV. He won lots of domestic trophies with PSV. He reached the Semi finals of WC with Holland and S.Korea. He got Russia to the semi's of EC. He even managed to get Australia in the second round of the WC, only losing to Italy because of a falsely given penalty in the dying seconds. He has also won the World Cup for Club teams with Real Madrid.

Comment

Hiddink probably does not get the credit he deserves. He doesn't get too involved with the media, and just the business as usual. Hiddink gets the best out of his players, like he did last year with Drogba.. however, for me, Mourinho is slightly better.. but only just.
                      I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

carlo ancelloti!!

Comment

Originally posted by iranforlife View Post
                          carlo ancelloti!!
                          The poll is about Mourinho and Hiddink who have achieved so much within the past few years.

If you want to make another poll about the best manager in the world or something, then make another poll and add Ancelotti.
                          I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
                            The poll is about Mourinho and Hiddink who have achieved so much within the past few years.

If you want to make another poll about the best manager in the world or something, then make another poll and add Ancelotti.
                            no, i just wanted to say that carlo is a great coach to

Comment

Originally posted by iranforlife View Post
                              no, i just wanted to say that carlo is a great coach to
                              I guess he is

Comment

Working...
                              X