No announcement yet.

Dindane,Melchiot,Gabri,Oleguer are just some names moving to QATAR this year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dindane,Melchiot,Gabri,Oleguer are just some names moving to QATAR this year

Wow these are huge names that will give experience to the qatari league and youth players for many years to come

im jealous

interesting, dindane was actually very close to signing with Panathinaicos but I guess he just wants a tad more money, im not surprised with the others since they are at the end of their careers
    Go Cows!

Comment

LOL oleguer, the level of qatar league is too high for him

oh and none of them are huge names, they are all nobodies (maybe except dindane, but he's still not a huge name)

Comment

^^ well their bigger names than the likes of ibrahim toure, januario, souza, petrovich...
        Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
        http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
        [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
        Villa + Messi =

Comment

true that shayan

Comment

i have no idea who these guys are. LOL

Comment

melchiot used to be chelsea captain i think before they were huge, but he was in the team which finished 2nd to the arsenal invincibles.

Comment

oleguer used to be the barcelona wingback...
                i remember he was famous for being very political.
                Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                Villa + Messi =

Comment

Oleguer won the champions league with barca 2006
                  + his hezbolahi reesh is also very welcome in qatar
                  so why not?

Comment

oleguer only got to stay at barca for so long because he was catalan, he's possibly the shittiest player to come out of la masia ever

Comment

I have never heard of any of these guys but if they are going to one of the arab leagues of the Persian Gulf they must suck.
                      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by chuck bass View Post
                        oleguer only got to stay at barca for so long because he was catalan, he's possibly the shittiest player to come out of la masia ever

in each game he gave at least 1 sooti.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

in each game he gave at least 1 sooti.
                          his historic sootis against real madrid was great

Comment

It's not definitely confirmed. Just rumours.

West Ham are also linked with Dindane.
                            I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Great signings again.
                              The league there is defiantly getting stronger, they used to allow 6 foreigners in the team but now its 3 + 1 asian player same as the ACL.
                              What's interesting is Dindane is going to Lakhoya (police) team that just got promoted not to one of the usual big boys (Al Sadd, Gharafa or Rayyan).

With all that I still think our league is still stronger overall, but as we seen in ACL I think their top 2 (Garrafa & Sadd) can give any of our teams a run for our money.

But if you ask me. The Korean league is miles ahead of everyone else in asia, I would rank ours 4th after them, Japan, Saudi. I'd put Qatar 5th then china 6th.
                              ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

Working...
                              X