Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by roy View Post
    Great signings again.
    The league there is defiantly getting stronger, they used to allow 6 foreigners in the team but now its 3 + 1 asian player same as the ACL.
    What's interesting is Dindane is going to Lakhoya (police) team that just got promoted not to one of the usual big boys (Al Sadd, Gharafa or Rayyan).
    With all that I still think our league is still stronger overall, but as we seen in ACL I think their top 2 (Garrafa & Sadd) can give any of our teams a run for our money.
    But if you ask me. The Korean league is miles ahead of everyone else in asia, I would rank ours 4th after them, Japan, Saudi. I'd put Qatar 5th then china 6th.
    What about UAE league? Do you think thats the worse?
    I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

These are HUGE NAMES for this region, every footballing fan should know all these names quiet well.

Oleguer - Just turned 30, so hes not that old.
      Dindane - Is 29, most african players will go anywhere where there is more money & Lens are really trying to offload him. He will carve up in Qatar
      Gabri - 31 years of age, he played alongside Oleguer at Barca & Ajax, a decent midfielder in Europe & a great midfielder for the the Qatar league
      Mario Melchiot - Turns 34 this year, played played for Chelsea with Zola, Petrescu, Lebouf, Hasselbank etc....He has been playing Okay for wigan last season, but he is definitely at his end

Q-League stepping up there game

Comment

makes me think if the Qatar and UAE clubs are in great debt. They must be, they splash out so big on these players , pay them so much and they never get anywhere.
        Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Originally posted by The-Iron-Ghost View Post
          These are HUGE NAMES for this region, every footballing fan should know all these names quiet well.
          Oleguer - Just turned 30, so hes not that old.
          Dindane - Is 29, most african players will go anywhere where there is more money & Lens are really trying to offload him. He will carve up in Qatar
          Gabri - 31 years of age, he played alongside Oleguer at Barca & Ajax, a decent midfielder in Europe & a great midfielder for the the Qatar league
          Mario Melchiot - Turns 34 this year, played played for Chelsea with Zola, Petrescu, Lebouf, Hasselbank etc....He has been playing Okay for wigan last season, but he is definitely at his end
          Q-League stepping up there game
          which dindane are we talking about. i thought it was portsmouth dindane.

Comment

^hes on contract with lens, pompey deal was a loan

Comment

Can't believe some of you guys have never heard of players like Melchiot, Gabri and Oleguer.
              Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

waste of money
                IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                  Can't believe some of you guys have never heard of players like Melchiot, Gabri and Oleguer.
                  I only know Olegur from that list

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

If you watch EPL football, Melchiot is there too . Has played for Chelsea, Birmingham and now Wigan.
                    I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                      Come on man, what kinda Barca fan are you?! Gabri has played 6-7 seasons in Barca's first team and even for Spain's NT!

Melchiot played 5 seasons for Chelsea and many times for Holland's NT!
                      Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

You dont know gabri ??

Comment

how a bandwagoner can know their players haa ?

don't expect too much from him

Comment

Some of you are being too harsh on these players. You are comparing them to EPL and la liga players not qatari ones.

Comment

You know Gabri came from la masia too right?

I knew of all of them before this thread was made, but that doesn't change the fact that they are all nobodies

Comment

Working...
                              X